Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do wizards get famous????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Uh, I doubt you can become famous, do you have any idea how many people play this website?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Yankees15x wrote:
Ty Gamma. I knew friending you in Test realm was a good idea. :P

So yes people it is possible, and the max damage that I have reached was... 18,966,212 damage. I have also found a way to make it 25 million damage, so do not say it is not possible.

You realize that my meager 1,000+ 3-Card Vampire hit now seems .... not even worthy of mention, don't you....?

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
See now.. A thing is like if you own a fansite or have lots of posts on forums or own a youtube( on the forums ) such like Quizzical ( but i don't understand why he isn't famous ) . You will most likely be famous. To me the idea of famous on this game makes no sense unless your a good duelist. Like Angel. But one wizard I was shocked you didn't put up was Destiny MoonRiver.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Orca wrote:
See now.. A thing is like if you own a fansite or have lots of posts on forums or own a youtube( on the forums ) such like Quizzical ( but i don't understand why he isn't famous ) . You will most likely be famous. To me the idea of famous on this game makes no sense unless your a good duelist. Like Angel. But one wizard I was shocked you didn't put up was Destiny MoonRiver.

I'm sorry, I never knew Destny Moonriver was famous or Quizzical. I just need proof (on youtube or hit so much damage with a simple spell. I also need their levels and school (in the game only).

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
I dont think you can get famous i am not too sure but i did see angel

Survivor
Jun 11, 2008
sirtrevoro11 wrote:
Rose12345 wrote:
I have a question to all wizards. How do other wizards get famous (here's a list to show)? The famous wizards I've seen are:

Angel DragonGem (grandmaster ice student on youtube)
Chase Shadowalker (grandmaster life student on youtube)
Danielle DeathCaster (unkown lvl death student and Angel DragonGem's wife lol)
Alex Pearider (unknown lvl storm student on youtube who used wild bolt that hit over 5 million damage OMG)
Heather Rosepetal (grandmaster fire student spotted in arena defeated but was a hero) :(
Blake FireRider (unknown lvl fire who has annouced and filmed Angel DragonGem and Danielle DeathCaster's wedding which was SOOOO CUTE!!!

So how did they get famous (if you're my friend, don't worry, you're special)? Respond if you know.

Hello, this is brandon stormheart (i beat malistare TWICE) well if you come in contact with the rainbow bridge society DONT give them treasure cards!!! she's going to just STEAL your treasure cards!!!! I'M NOT LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trust me i even got tricked!

Same...they will change the cards before you can see that they are doing it...they tricked me as well...and I'm a lvl 50!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh...why do people do that?

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:
I have a question to all wizards. How do other wizards get famous (here's a list to show)? The famous wizards I've seen are:

Angel DragonGem (grandmaster ice student on youtube and hit a million damage with colossus on Gurtok Piercer in the Great Spyre)
Chase Shadowalker (grandmaster life student on youtube who is friends with Angel DragonGem)
Alex Pearider (unknown lvl storm student on youtube who used wild bolt that hit over 5 million damage OMG)
Heather Rosepetal (grandmaster fire student spotted in arena defeated but was a hero) :(
Blake FireRider (unknown lvl fire who has annouced and filmed Angel DragonGem and Danielle DeathCaster's wedding which was SOOOO CUTE!!!

So how did they get famous (if you're my friend, don't worry, you're special)? Respond if you know.

ok well by the fact that almost all of those people you had up there had a really high attack on youtube. i would say its pretty strait forward

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
Chase ShadowWalker here!

I never really expected to become, as you say, "famous". To be honest, I was going to delete the profile after the second most viewed Wizard101 video on Youtube, "Battle of WaveBringer". After seeing the response, I changed my mind and continued to post videos!

Its been quite the pleasure. I think I got around 50 new students to join AND subscribe!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
gofeball wrote:
I dont think you can get famous i am not too sure but i did see angel

Interesting! I wish I saw Angel (and Danielle), but I have a friend who knows him and he is a lvl 34 (I think). The reason why I couldn't meet Angel becasue my Dad thought Wizard101central was "copying" the real one.
SO WHAT?!

Anyway, I'm about to call my friend.

Natalie Flower
lvl 48
life wizard

Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
i SAW Fiona Ashblood once!
She ignored me though.

-Miranda Siverriver

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
1Sonicboom wrote:
i see what you mean. i never wanted to become famous as you put it. all i wanted to do was make videos. i never expected to become famous. just to get famous is to try your best to be the best. oh and this is Angel Dragongem grandmaster of ice.
:D :D :D :D :D :Doh my! Angel Dragongem I am one of your biggest fans name is Austin Lioneyes level 48 myth student.can we meet at 6:00 p.m may 24th sunday at cyrus realm in the areana

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
mehwish1997 wrote:
She ignored me though.

-Miranda Siverriver
me to i put her on my friends list but she erased me even know i was like 40 levels higher than her!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
mehwish1997 wrote:
She ignored me though.

-Miranda Siverriver

Oh geez! I forgot to add her. How stupid am I?!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
gus wil someone help me out?? did they release grizzleham yett??? i mean can we go to that world ??? how!!?!?!?!!

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
Good question. Another good question is why would anyone want that type of "publicity" in a game? Okay, you can hit high and can make a video. Millions can make videos and I have seen some awesome hits. I have even made a few myself. Does that make me famous? I hope not. My main concern in the game is to help when I can and teach others as well as have fun and enjoy the game. Its just a game people. If you wanted to be famous then by all means start making and posting videos and eventually I am sure others will start to recognize. But don't lose track of what this is. Its a game designed to be fun for children of all ages. I should know as I am pushing my second antique section of life. There are many people that I can name as being high posters and high hitters and even very obvious people but does that make them famous or just people who enjoy the game? I guess what I see as famous is more like people from the past such as King Tut, General Patton, President Kennedy, George Washington. I wonder, if each were able to play this game, which, if any, would then be famous? If fame and glory is what you seek in a game, your playing the wrong game. If what you want is to have fun, help others and enjoy your time online then you have come to the right place. Remember what it is that we do and have fun doing it. That is what makes the game what it is today.

James DeathHammer
lvl 50 GrandMaster
Master of Death
No Retreat, No Surrender
and No One gets left Behind

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
dancool101 wrote:
gus wil someone help me out?? did they release grizzleham yett??? i mean can we go to that world ??? how!!?!?!?!!

I think they haven't realeased it yet because i have a few grand master's on my list and they can't go there yet.

~Connor Shadow HAmmer lever 35 storm type in mooshu~

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:

Angel DragonGem hit a million damage with colossus on Gurtok Piercer in the Great Spyre

Alex Pearider hit over 5 million damage OMG

this is how they did it, its a wonderful program for artist called photoshop, where people can ALTER screen shots and make it seem like they hit higher, have more stuff, etc, etc.

Administrator
Littleabney wrote:
this is how they did it, its a wonderful program for artist called photoshop, where people can ALTER screen shots and make it seem like they hit higher, have more stuff, etc, etc.

Actually those were confirmed damage hits Littleabney - there was no electronic alteration. It's quite feasible to reach those damage amounts, and more.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Feb 03, 2009
Actually those were confirmed damage hits Littleabney - there was no electronic alteration. It's quite feasible to reach those damage amounts, and more.

This only emphasizes the inherent problems with Treasure Cards. 32 traps?! really?! It still escapes me as to why Treasure Cards are not held to the same card limit rule of the decks they are put in.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Littleabney wrote:

i actually did go to a video website (not sure if i am allowed to say name of it) and looked it up. :-o

i was wrong but i still dont believe it would be possible if you were going to do this pvp or by yourself because most likely you would die or you enemy would use a self inflicting damage spell such as sacrifice.

i also dont believe the game is suppose to be played this way (not saying there is anything wrong with it or the people who excel in this) but i am sure the programmers had a reason for this.

P.S. where do you get this card? or can only storm students get it?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I know who all the wizards that are on the list. I think its simple to get famous. Here it is... 1. Become a very high level
2. Tape awsome clips of battles like malistare
3. Post them on you tube and wizard 101 central
4. Si tback and relax watching all of the people wanting to be your friend!
Hoped this helped

Kevin Stormspear

Lvl.38 Magus Diviner

P.S. My friend met Angel Dragongem.

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
Rose12345 wrote:
Angel, I have a question. Since you were talking about time zones, what time is it in where you are (DO NOT EVER TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE) because right now in where I am, it is 2:50pm. Anyway, I tried signing up into wizard101 central, but maybe I went to the wrong place to sign up. I wonder

I live in central time in the usa.

right now i have these wizards that i am training. or am done.

Angel Dragongem(4) Ice level 50,
Balance, Fire level 48
Storm Level 49

Angel Dragoncaster Myth level 48
Angela Lifegem life level 48
Angel Deathgem level 48
Angel Dragoncatcher level 19

and in loving memory of my brother.

Brian level 49 ice.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:

Angel DragonGem (grandmaster ice student on youtube and hit a million damage with colossus on Gurtok Piercer in the Great Spyre)
Chase Shadowalker (grandmaster life student on youtube who is friends with Angel DragonGem)
Fiona AshBlood ( unknown lvl and school and is the one millionth student to join wizard101).

*MUST READ: Because of making me add more wizards to this list, I will no longer put them on. Sorry for the inconvenience :( Plus also, I would like to speak with all famous wizards in this list soon. It will be at Unicorn Way at 5:00pm on June 1st. In realm Sunbird.

Rose12345's definition of Wizard101 fame - Anybody who has posted a video of a MS or DS boss battle on youtube.
Nothing wrong with that , if you want this kind of fame, I suggest posting a video of your own.

Angel Dragongem/1Sonicboom, nice solo Malistaire vid, and good job with completely destroying Zachary Frogslinger/J. Todd Coleman (no offense, KI).

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
mehwish1997 wrote:
She ignored me though.

-Miranda Siverriver

I met fiona ashblood while i was playing as my grandmaster sierra pearlridder, and again as my myth, who was about lvl 18 , also named sierra pearlrider, in the test realm. we had quite a nice conversation. She told me that she does ignore alot of people because it seems they only want to know her for her fame. Fiona if you read this i would like to meet up with you in the real realm, i'd like to repay your kindness to my low sierra with a few treasure cards my grandmaster has made.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
0SMR0 wrote:
Rose12345 wrote:

Fiona AshBlood ( unknown lvl and school and is the one millionth student to join wizard101).

*MUST READ: Because of making me add more wizards to this list, I will no longer put them on. Sorry for the inconvenience :( Plus also, I would like to speak with all famous wizards in this list soon. It will be at Unicorn Way at 5:00pm on June 1st. In realm Sunbird.

Rose12345's definition of Wizard101 fame - Anybody who has posted a video of a MS or DS boss battle on youtube.
Nothing wrong with that , if you want this kind of fame, I suggest posting a video of your own.

Angel Dragongem/1Sonicboom, nice solo Malistaire vid, and good job with completely destroying Zachary Frogslinger/J. Todd Coleman (no offense, KI).

I agree also! Good job Angel!