Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do wizards get famous????

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
You don't get famous in this game. If you want to be famous in an online game, it really helps to pick one with a very small playerbase. It also helps to pick a game that has non-instanced housing or territory control, so that other players can see what you've done even when you're not standing there.

Judging from your comments, it sounds like you think posting a video on YouTube makes one famous. Perhaps you should try that if you want that sort of fame.

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Maybe you should define "famous".

Personally i have never heard of or seen any of these wizards...but then there are over a million players on Wizard 101...

Sounds like they made a movie of their wizards and placed them on Utube. You can do the same thing. No biggie.

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
Several of the wizards you mention are indeed famous, within the very active fan community at Wizard101 Central. On the Wizard101 website (you're on it now), go to the page "Fansites and Links," and click the link for the Featured Fansite, Wizard101 Central. There you will find message boards full of info about the game, PvP tournaments to join, places to post your creative writing, in-game meet-ups to work on particular quests or bosses, and lots more. You can even read the details of HOW Alex PearlRider scored over 5 million (and more recently over 18 million) points with a single spell in Wizard101. Even details on how you can make and post a video of your wizard on YouTube.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Cynical wrote:
Maybe you should define "famous".

Personally i have never heard of or seen any of these wizards...but then there are over a million players on Wizard 101...

Sounds like they made a movie of their wizards and placed them on Utube. You can do the same thing. No biggie.

I would say that the Wizards who you have mentioned are very well know on wizard101central.com. They are major contributors to those message boards. Those boards totally rock and are extremely informative.

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
i see what you mean. i never wanted to become famous as you put it. all i wanted to do was make videos. i never expected to become famous. just to get famous is to try your best to be the best. oh and this is Angel Dragongem grandmaster of ice.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
I am Alex Pearlrider and Alex Jaderider.
Pearlrider is Grandmaster Storm, also the 5 million damage was a long time ago, my most recent was nearly 19 million damage.
It's funny, because no one pays attention to Pearlrider, I only am known to be famous as Alex Jaderider.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2008
Hey i should be up there i am one of angels best friends danielles step brother and filmed the wedding lol.
~blake Firerider~

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
How can someone hit with over 5 million damage and you can't just get famous just because you made a tiny little show on YouTube. I mean whoever heard of someone hitting over 5 million damage with out seeing how she/he did it? You need evidence that she/he did it just like Sherlock Bones finds clues. If they did do it, HOW DID THEY DO IT WHAT WERE THEY WEARING AND WHAT DID THEY USE!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Actually Alex recently hit for nearly 19 million. I am sure that is on youtube as well. The only one on the list I know of is Alex and that is because he is a big name from Wizard101central.com. Posting a video on a site doesn't really make one famous just makes them able to be "found", what makes the fame is doing something extraordinary, like hitting for nearly 19 million lol. :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
1Sonicboom wrote:
i see what you mean. i never wanted to become famous as you put it. all i wanted to do was make videos. i never expected to become famous. just to get famous is to try your best to be the best. oh and this is Angel Dragongem grandmaster of ice.

Oops, sorry. I never thought you never wanted to be famous. It's just that I admired your videos on Youtube. I'm not trying to be mean though. Somehow, I just wish I could meet your wizard (if you accept, please bring Chase ShadowWalker) in person. So maybe we should meet at the Athenuem in
Realm: Greyrose
Day: tomorrow at 4:00pm
World and Location :The Athenuem (Dragonspyre).
Meeting: Natalie Flower
P.S In your video called "The Stone Roses", how did you get to run that fast. And you're the reason why I completed ALMOST all of the Roses. Thanks bye the way. :D

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Dorrisa wrote:
How can someone hit with over 5 million damage and you can't just get famous just because you made a tiny little show on YouTube. I mean whoever heard of someone hitting over 5 million damage with out seeing how she/he did it? You need evidence that she/he did it just like Sherlock Bones finds clues. If they did do it, HOW DID THEY DO IT WHAT WERE THEY WEARING AND WHAT DID THEY USE!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?

First of all, he used wild bolt on a MooShu boss and used like 60 shields.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Yankees15x wrote:
I am Alex Pearlrider and Alex Jaderider.
Pearlrider is Grandmaster Storm, also the 5 million damage was a long time ago, my most recent was nearly 19 million damage.
It's funny, because no one pays attention to Pearlrider, I only am known to be famous as Alex Jaderider.

Why not Alex Pearlrider being famous? Why is Alex JadeRider famous???

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
neji8palm wrote:
Hey i should be up there i am one of angels best friends danielles step brother and filmed the wedding lol.
~blake Firerider~

Sorry. I never thought of adding you. Well, I'll add your wizard soon

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Dorrisa wrote:

Well I hit over 18 million damage. I made a list and video of when I hit 13 million.
The list and video can be found here.. http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8862

It is all legit. I used a total of 32 traps and blades: treasure, normal, and booster pack cards. There is a picture on the site, a video of the whole thing, and a list of all stuff too. That is my evidence.

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
Rose12345 wrote:
1Sonicboom wrote:

Oops, sorry. I never thought you never wanted to be famous. It's just that I admired your videos on Youtube. I'm not trying to be mean though. Somehow, I just wish I could meet your wizard (if you accept, please bring Chase ShadowWalker) in person. So maybe we should meet at the Athenuem in
Realm: Greyrose
Day: tomorrow at 4:00pm
World and Location :The Athenuem (Dragonspyre).
Meeting: Natalie Flower
P.S In your video called "The Stone Roses", how did you get to run that fast. And you're the reason why I completed ALMOST all of the Roses. Thanks bye the way. :D

first of all you didn't say what time zone. lol i got confused. second want to meet this friday in the athenuem around 6 pm central time. also you should join wizard101central.com. you can meet 9 of my wizards. i can help you find the rest of the roses and maybe if you want be in one my videos. :D

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008

Angel Dragongem, I forgot to mention that the new topic will be at "The Dorms".

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
How can I say this, but, somebody already helped with the stone rose of Grand Chasm.
Here are my results:
The Basilica- Your Video
The Athenuem- Your video
The Labyrinth- Your video
Crown Of Fire- friend
The Grand Chasm- message

Survivor
Oct 28, 2008
Well I am Kenneth Deathsword and I should be famous as well. I used tempest the other night on my noob character and hit for over 12,000. I had a lot of help from Boris Dragondust and Heather Rosepetal. So where do I rank on the record books with that?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I would like to warn parents about some of these so called famous wizards. Dont let your children look up to them. I am sure there are some great ones out there but it has been my experience that the higher level people in the game are not so cool. They often call names and insult others. I even know of one that uses their status for character assasination. The children here look up to them and like movie stars some are not good examples and behave badly.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:
I have a question to all wizards. How do other wizards get famous (here's a list to show)? The famous wizards I've seen are:

Angel DragonGem (grandmaster ice student on youtube)
Chase Shadowalker (grandmaster life student on youtube)
Danielle DeathCaster (unkown lvl death student and Angel DragonGem's wife lol)
Alex Pearider (unknown lvl storm student on youtube who used wild bolt that hit over 5 million damage OMG)
Heather Rosepetal (grandmaster fire student spotted in arena defeated but was a hero) :(
Blake FireRider (unknown lvl fire who has annouced and filmed Angel DragonGem and Danielle DeathCaster's wedding which was SOOOO CUTE!!!

So how did they get famous (if you're my friend, don't worry, you're special)? Respond if you know.

Hello, this is brandon stormheart (i beat malistare TWICE) well if you come in contact with the rainbow bridge society DONT give them treasure cards!!! she's going to just STEAL your treasure cards!!!! I'M NOT LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trust me i even got tricked!

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:
I have a question to all wizards. How do other wizards get famous (here's a list to show)? The famous wizards I've seen are:

Angel DragonGem (grandmaster ice student on youtube)
Chase Shadowalker (grandmaster life student on youtube)
Danielle DeathCaster (unkown lvl death student and Angel DragonGem's wife lol)
Alex Pearider (unknown lvl storm student on youtube who used wild bolt that hit over 5 million damage OMG)
Heather Rosepetal (grandmaster fire student spotted in arena defeated but was a hero) :(
Blake FireRider (unknown lvl fire who has annouced and filmed Angel DragonGem and Danielle DeathCaster's wedding which was SOOOO CUTE!!!

So how did they get famous (if you're my friend, don't worry, you're special)? Respond if you know.

OVER 5 MILLION DAMAGE! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? impossible! come on! NO spell can hit THAT much damage in one attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats with you? :(

Administrator
Yes you can do that much damage, and much more.

As for someone 'stealing' your Treasure Cards, you are the one who accepted the trade as you saw it in the Trade window. If you are not happy with the Trade as it is shown in the Trade window, cancel the Trade.

If the person annoys you, you can Ignore them by selecting them and pressing Ignore in the Friends Panel. Easy as that.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Gamma wrote:
Yes you can do that much damage, and much more.

As for someone 'stealing' your Treasure Cards, you are the one who accepted the trade as you saw it in the Trade window. If you are not happy with the Trade as it is shown in the Trade window, cancel the Trade.

If the person annoys you, you can Ignore them by selecting them and pressing Ignore in the Friends Panel. Easy as that.

Ty Gamma. I knew friending you in Test realm was a good idea. :P

So yes people it is possible, and the max damage that I have reached was... 18,966,212 damage. I have also found a way to make it 25 million damage, so do not say it is not possible.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Angel, I have a question. Since you were talking about time zones, what time is it in where you are (DO NOT EVER TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE) because right now in where I am, it is 2:50pm. Anyway, I tried signing up into wizard101 central, but maybe I went to the wrong place to sign up. I wonder

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008