Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what the?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
i was talking with my friend on wizard101 then i told her i was level 39 and she said "uh.. no you are level 38" i told her i leveled up like a month ago and she said well it says your level 38 so i checked my character thing and it said i was level 38! i know you get dryad at 39, i know before i leveled up i was level 38 but it says i am still 38! i am so confused and it wasn't test realm i was on live
and about the dryad quest since you get it at 39 and it says i am level 38 i have the dryad spell quest

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
julia88888 wrote:
i was talking with my friend on wizard101 then i told her i was level 39 and she said "uh.. no you are level 38" i told her i leveled up like a month ago and she said well it says your level 38 so i checked my character thing and it said i was level 38! i know you get dryad at 39, i know before i leveled up i was level 38 but it says i am still 38! i am so confused and it wasn't test realm i was on live
and about the dryad quest since you get it at 39 and it says i am level 38 i have the dryad spell quest

You get the Dryad spell at Level 38.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Dryad