Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad shop items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
I don't know if this is a bug or what, but I bought the stone bowl and it is hugh and can't be used anywhere. I also bought the dogfish and it will not let me place it anywhere in or out.

Please fix these, I wasted good gold on bad items. If that is the way they were made, then I call "No Fair".

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
elzaspook wrote:
I don't know if this is a bug or what, but I bought the stone bowl and it is hugh and can't be used anywhere. I also bought the dogfish and it will not let me place it anywhere in or out.

Please fix these, I wasted good gold on bad items. If that is the way they were made, then I call "No Fair".

Hi there~ where specifically are you trying to place the items? If the area you're trying to place them in doesn't have enough space, it won't allow you to put them there. I have both of those, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with them.

Certain items are also outdoor only, and cannot be placed indoors. Unfortunately, such items aren't noted~ you'll have to figure it out for yourself.

Happy trails,

El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness