Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance bugs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2012
I realised that mana burn always critical and i tested it, plz solve it balance is uber in pvp with mana burn. Oh and super nova criticals always too if you have a charm on you.

Explorer
May 07, 2011
Incorrect. It just seems to critical every time, when really the person probably has a good critical rating.

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
Skuller903 wrote:
I realised that mana burn always critical and i tested it, plz solve it balance is uber in pvp with mana burn. Oh and super nova criticals always too if you have a charm on you.

Your "tests" are biased. Based on what you've said here, I'm guess that either...

1) you're a Storm wizard, with a super-high crit rating, who got the hoard-pack boots with Mana Burn attached and just got lucky,

OR

2) you're a Storm wizard who didn't shield properly and 1v1ed a sorcerer whose crit rating is super-high/who just got lucky.

I've had Mana Burn critical once~ most of the time, it's useless; I fail to see how a spell that gives your enemy a free cast is useful, even in PvP. Supernova has less accuracy than a Thunder Snake, and is just as useless. Putting either one of these in my deck is a waste of space.

From the tone of this post, I don't think you're a Balance wizard, and I doubt you've ever played one. You probably expected Mana Burn to be a downgraded version of Judge that takes pips, because that's what the other schools all seem to think it is. Only a true Balance wizard knows otherwise.

-El Veeb
archmage sorceress