Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet derby bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
When I signed up for the ranked match in the pet derby, it normally doesn't take long for the opponents to confirm before, but it suddenly takes a long time for them to confirm, in fact, I don't think they are confirming at all. KI, can you please fix this bug or glitch? Well I don't care what its called, I just want it to get fixed please.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
Noah43229,

No, I do understand your issue here, but it is not a glitch, bug, hack, or any of that. Like PvP, there are some people that will sign up, and go back to quests. So they dont have to wait, or I should say, they can occupy them selfs for a while instead of waiting. Then there are the people who sign up, get to questing, then decide they would rather not play pet derby race, so thats always an annoyance. Then you have people that go AFK (away from keyboard), and dont get back in time to sign up, which is there fault, and a bummer to all the others. So i suggest, go to a realm that is crowded, or full. There will most likely be more people at pet derby, and you will have a greater chance of a quicker sign in for a match... Good Luck!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I have been trying for months to get into a race. Yes my pet is a teen. Yes I go to the most crowded realm to sign up. No I do not stand around waiting. The last time I did that I waited for 45 minutes not doing anything. I get on to play so I take care of plants, decorate my houses then if I still received a confirmation I start questing. :? :(