Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing Cards.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2012
In battle, how do I help heal another wizard who is asking for help? My green healing cards say '400 for self only'. What other healing cards are there, and how do I get them?

Others often help me out, and I would like to know how to do the same for them.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Luckysal369 wrote:
In battle, how do I help heal another wizard who is asking for help? My green healing cards say '400 for self only'. What other healing cards are there, and how do I get them?

Life wizards can heal. So can those who choose life as a secondary school. Unless you buy treasure cards, those are the only two instances of healing others. And we all get the pixie card, so everyone can easily heal themselves.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Luckysal369 wrote:

There are a few ways, I get the amulet that gives a small sprite spell, later on as I win them I use the treasure cards, lastly, altho I have never done it you can train in life spells to at least the sprite but I prefer not to have out of school spells in my decks unless they are blades or boosts to my normal spells. Not being a Life wizard you will end up using power pips as one pip toward these spells so use caution on which you decide on.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
Hmm tough choice I am in life so this problem is rare but does happen even to life. :(
Why?
Pips, try sprites, it can be a big help and costs only one pip. Very resourceful and annoying in PvP.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Luckysal369 wrote:

Life, Death, and Balance all have the ability to heal others.

Life: Sprite, Fairy, Unicorn (group heal), Dryad, Rebirth, Regenerate, Guardian Spirit.

Death can use Sacrifice, which requires that they take 300 death damage to give 700 health to their selected target (be it themselves or another player). Unless my necro has a shield up, I won't use this.

Balance has Healing/Availing Hands~ both are heal-over-time spells, meaning that they restore a portion of your health over 3 rounds. Not recommended if your health is at less than half.

Fire (Link/Power Link) and Storm (Healing Current) can heal only themselves. Pixie, which all schools learn in Unicorn Way, is only castable on yourself; the exception is Life's Fairy, which can be cast on other players. As well, wizards with minions can sacrifice those for health or pips, upon reaching Marleybone.

All of these spells are available as treasure cards as well. Since you mentioned that you don't like carrying off-school cards, a mastery amulet may be an option (unless you're like me and consider it cheating).

Survivor
Apr 11, 2012
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Luckysal369 wrote:

train life to satyr to grab sprite and satyr
ya train for it at professor wu
also us theurgatists gain a special pixie called fairy
which instead of heal 400 to self
its heal 420 to anyone