Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Organizer.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
I have an idea that involves our quest list. All of my quests in different worlds are all jumbled up! There should be an organization in the quests, where the organize the quests by worlds. And for another concern of mine, every time I get a new quest, it goes to a different quest. Maybe this should change too. Please consider my idea!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I am glad they are making it so any new quests are now the one it follows. But I also thought, for a long time now, it would be an amazing idea if we could sort them per world, say you have quests in wintertusk and want to focus on those. YOu could click a wintertusk "tab" in your quest log and only focus on those. SO i fully support this myself

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
*sigh*
Organizing is a good idea.
So is in some way highlighting the main storyline quests.

KI chooses to just jumble it all together and mess with the quest arrow instead.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Great idea! Absolutely fantastic! Try as I might, I just cannot think of one single thing wrong with it! If KI isn't currently working on this, then they better start

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
mmaakk wrote:
Great idea! Absolutely fantastic! Try as I might, I just cannot think of one single thing wrong with it! If KI isn't currently working on this, then they better start
Thank you for your support, it means a lot. Hopefully this post gets so popular that KI will see it.

Defender
May 24, 2012
Part of your growing skill as a Wizard is your adaptability and fearlessness. Jumping from realm to realm easily and taking on anything thrown at you shows your strength. If you're doing a quest for someone is Wizard City and your quest arrow is still trying to take you back to Krokotopia, go into your spell book, find the quest you're working on, click on the graduation hat at the bottom, and the arrow's attention will come to where you are. Be strong, young wizard. It's a character builder.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
quilteddawg63 wrote:
Part of your growing skill as a Wizard is your adaptability and fearlessness. Jumping from realm to realm easily and taking on anything thrown at you shows your strength. If you're doing a quest for someone is Wizard City and your quest arrow is still trying to take you back to Krokotopia, go into your spell book, find the quest you're working on, click on the graduation hat at the bottom, and the arrow's attention will come to where you are. Be strong, young wizard. It's a character builder.

I meant more like because it takes too much time to sort through all, especially when you have way too many. It would be simpler just to have an organizer. I totally understand if you don't agree with my idea, but I thought there was nothing wrong with it :?