Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Olympics in the spiral?!?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2010
Ok so while I was reading the summer school post.... an idea popped into my head. This summer is the olympics!!

I feel like this summer time there should be a competition between all of the schools! There could be a series of events such as pvp, questing, minigames, or ki could even create a plot or something to go along with it. If not a plot just a series of challenges all of the schools would be facing off against the other.

The top three would be awarded a prize of some sort, whether that be crowns or clothes or a pet.I feel like it would be an amazing way to show school spirit and school support!

It might be a little late of an idea but KI could prolly make this happen by august or something. Anyways let me know what you all think some feed back would be amazing!

Blake

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
PvP and the Pet Derby are already sort of olympic type "sports". PvP is availible to all school and the Pet Derby is availible to all pets. And with arena tickets you can buy special prizes, trophies, armor, furniture and pets.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
i love the idea i think they could make a spetial world like the olympic world that is available to all players for a limited time so you could go there and sign up for events like php or pet derby or even some kind of triathlon

in the triathlon you would

fight a digital enemie

then you solve a sort of puzzle

then finally you do a pet derby track

whoever gets to the end first wins