Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is nordrilund last area in Wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
Hi I just unlocked nordrilund and was wondering if it was lastzone in wintertusk. Also when do I get to battle last bosses and what it is and etc any help would be great thanks 

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
That is the last area and if you don't take any side quests you just repair a bridge to cross and talk to the guy at the end before the gate of the last brother and you are eligible for your level 58 pet, go see teacher for that. Northern Exposure completes when you hand that in to him. The last fight Grandma Raven gives you is quite the deal. I took it on my first wizard but no others since you can decline it so it is not even in your book - I have decided that if I ever have to help someone in it I will add and do it then but other wise avoid it - it is not as popular as it was in the beginning and getting help for some maybe hard to impossible.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
brwac wrote:
That is the last area and if you don't take any side quests you just repair a bridge to cross and talk to the guy at the end before the gate of the last brother and you are eligible for your level 58 pet, go see teacher for that. Northern Exposure completes when you hand that in to him. The last fight Grandma Raven gives you is quite the deal. I took it on my first wizard but no others since you can decline it so it is not even in your book - I have decided that if I ever have to help someone in it I will add and do it then but other wise avoid it - it is not as popular as it was in the beginning and getting help for some maybe hard to impossible.

Thanks that was really helpful! I completed it thx for telling me it was short :) Now there is another one called nastrond :-o and the pet thing eh it's hard! Thanks for Telling me I could get it because I didn't realize and the really hard boss you were talking About was that the pet one? Or the last one can't remember name ... Help was much appreciated!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
zaccyh wrote:
brwac wrote:

Thanks that was really helpful! I completed it thx for telling me it was short :) Now there is another one called nastrond :-o and the pet thing eh it's hard! Thanks for Telling me I could get it because I didn't realize and the really hard boss you were talking About was that the pet one? Or the last one can't remember name ... Help was much appreciated!

The last quest Grandma Raven, yes Nastrond, for the dungeon under her, four seals and it's the brothers fight at the end - I don't take this any more you can decline it, the pet fight is not as bad as the 58 spell one I didn't think. Your teacher gives you them though, not grandma raven. I was so glad after working my way around the last area was really fight free, whew.