Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for ICE wizards...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Okay I have an ice wizard that I made quite a while ago and just recently started playing. She is just starting Marleybone...and doesn't have an ice blade. Is there one and if so when do you get it?

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
You don't get it until quite late, lvl 42 or something (my ice wizard is lvl 39 and doesn't have it yet). I trained elemental blade from Niles to compensate, but I sure will be glad of a zero-pip blade!

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
yes you get the ice blade in the level 38 spell quest. so rather late, best thing i found is to get the elemental blade from the krokotopia balance tree that gives a 35% boost i think, then later layer it with ice blade, ice traps and balefrost and your hitting 1000+

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Hey there, here is an answer from a level 40 Master Thaumatuge in MooShu.

At level 38, you get a spell quest from your teacher. After battling some guy in Crimson Fields, getting posionous mushrooms, and going to Krokotopia to talk to the balance tree and unpoison the mushrooms in the Well of Spirits, you will be rewarded with the Ice Blade that boosts your ice spells by 40%. Hope that helped! I know, I am upset too that we get our blade so late. But it is truly worth it, beleive me! My Ice Wyvern is so much more powerful now!

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
Cynical wrote:
Okay I have an ice wizard that I made quite a while ago and just recently started playing. She is just starting Marleybone...and doesn't have an ice blade. Is there one and if so when do you get it?

Yup. There is one. You get it around level 38.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
The ice blade comes relatively late. My ice wizard is level 38 and she just got the quest to get it. She has been working in Mooshu, and had just gotten to Crimson Fields when she got this quest, which is nice, since that is part of the quest for the new spell. :D

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Cynical wrote:

np your fine!!!
there is one but you get the quest for it at lvl 38 and cant exactly complete it till 40 or more so your ok

ps i am ice too and im lvl 36 and i just figured that out so i hope to get it soon!!!

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Defender
Dec 31, 2008
Lol I guess I'm behind in my school work! I finished Crimson Fields and hit level 40 last night and never knew I had a school quest waiting, so I guess I better go see Prof. Greyrose!! Cynical, I'm really glad you asked!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
You get the ice blade from the level 38 quest from your teacher which sends you to a guy in the Crimson Fields in Mooshu to collect some mushroom.

Ice has the power! 8)
Alexander Duskdreamer Master Level 49 Ice/Storm

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
Then why did my friend, which is lower lvl then me ( I am lvl35 ) get it?
Is this quest on available for lvl 38 because she might of just ported to a friend.

Destiny MistGem ( waiting for exclusive piggy )
lvl 35

Destiny MistFist
lvl 9