Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

getting nothing from certain bosses?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
first of all i am getting mad at this and i think its only me my backpack is completly not full and neither is my bank so what should i do just get nothing from certain bosses like the starburst spiders i am annoyed by this please greyrose or someone give me an answer how to solve this.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
skywarrior342 wrote:
first of all i am getting mad at this and i think its only me my backpack is completly not full and neither is my bank so what should i do just get nothing from certain bosses like the starburst spiders i am annoyed by this please greyrose or someone give me an answer how to solve this.

Log out of the game completely and come back in. Sometimes if you reach the cap and then clear your backpack/bank the system doesn't register the clear so you still don't receive items.

If this is still happening, you should contact KI support.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
skywarrior342,

I understand your frustration. However, when you fight an enemy you have a chance of getting different objects. Such as gold and reagents, clothing and a housing item, or any combo or all. Sometinmes though, you just receive experiance though, and if this boss or enemy is a much lower level then you, you will not obtain as rare of an object as you would from a higher level enemy. Good luck!