Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

more housing slots please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
I know we can get housing slots when we buy the bundle packs, but is there a way we can "buy" a slot with gold? I LOVE crafting and showing off my "skill". I have all these ideas for how to decorate my place, but I can't because I'm limited to only 3 houses. I'd love to be able to have the ability to have a house from every world. I'm not asking to be able to "buy" the Sun Palace or the other housing that's come out with the card packs. Those are very special and I understand this fact.

I do appreciate that we could buy the crown school houses with gold. That was awesome of you guys. Is there a way to let us though be able to fill all those housing slots?

I know I'm being selfish , but it's really for a good reason! :D

I love giving "tours" of my crafting skills and showing the new players the awesome ability they could have crafting too. I like to encourage those who hate those crafting projects we have to do in each world. I like to show them the rewards....but I'm limited with housing.

Thanks for listening...well reading this :)

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I think that the extra housing slot elixir should at least be sold in the Crown Shop, as I don't want to buy the bundle packs just for the extra house.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
darthadden wrote:
I know we can get housing slots when we buy the bundle packs, but is there a way we can "buy" a slot with gold? I LOVE crafting and showing off my "skill". I have all these ideas for how to decorate my place, but I can't because I'm limited to only 3 houses. I'd love to be able to have the ability to have a house from every world. I'm not asking to be able to "buy" the Sun Palace or the other housing that's come out with the card packs. Those are very special and I understand this fact.

I do appreciate that we could buy the crown school houses with gold. That was awesome of you guys. Is there a way to let us though be able to fill all those housing slots?

I know I'm being selfish , but it's really for a good reason! :D

I love giving "tours" of my crafting skills and showing the new players the awesome ability they could have crafting too. I like to encourage those who hate those crafting projects we have to do in each world. I like to show them the rewards....but I'm limited with housing.

Thanks for listening...well reading this :)

LOL. You make a good case, Darthadden. :)

I hate crafting, but love decorating my castles... there are so many neat things in the Spiral, and I've run out of room. On my main wizard, I have the grand fortress (from Dragonspyre/my favourite world), the Dragon's Fjord, and her school house, plus my dorm room~ between all 4, there's nowhere near enough space for all of the neat stuff that's out there. :D

KI, please consider this as an option~ even if it's a Crowns fee, I/we desperately need the space.

El Veeb,
archmage sorceress & hoarder extraordinaire. ;)

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Well, at least I have 2 people understand Seriously, I think people don't say anything about how they would like extra housing either because 1. They're fortunate enough to be able to have some kind of extra elixir thing for more housing (which comes with a bundle and not all of us can afford the bundles) 2. They feel it's pointless to ask because no one will listen. 3. They don't care about housing ( because they don't craft ) 4. They don't craft, again , but do care about housing except they haven't thought of asking and just remain frustrated.

So, I'm hoping that if enough people look at this and comment at least that KI will possibly look at this and make provisions for the many of us who would like extra housing, but can't afford the packs (or we don't want the pack houses anyway...just the other houses offered around the spiral).

Also, another point I would like to make is that because new housing is coming out in the spiral (Wysteria is prime example) I'm now having to choose between what I would like and list them in order, but can only fill 3 slots when so many of them look so worthy of my awesome craftiness. 8)