Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

loneliness

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 19, 2011
Ever since I have gone to Avalon i have become more lonely and face many
Dungeons and places solo.This makes my playing experience far more
challenging though I don't die I do become more bored But I will never
Stop playing W101 no matter what but i do wish i did have a companion
nice and friendly.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
noe99664 wrote:
Ever since I have gone to Avalon i have become more lonely and face many Dungeons and places solo.This makes my playing experience far more challenging though I don't die I do become more bored But I will never Stop playing W101 no matter what but i do wish i did have a companion nice and friendly.

I have found this also, in fact altho I have decided not to do this world I do end up there on occasion because my mom can't find any help there and she is under the "since it is there" mentality. I drag my other half there to help and he absolutely hates it but throwing his Death wizard in the fights first means no one is going to be defeated. It can be too stressful for some really. Personally I think Avalon was meant for group play and a bit more hard core game play then some of us wizards want to take on, KI maybe finding out now just how many of those wizards actually play the game.

We still have our high levels in Zafaria and probably will never do Mirror Lake since it was up dated to be more difficult and many are not. For me at some point in the game I had to just say this is enough and start over. I have no problem getting my future wizards to level 60 and retiring them, it gives me a goal still but I don't have to do anything I don't feel like just because it's there. If we find the need to level our high level wizards we have a ton of sides quest between Wintertusk, Celestia and Zafaria we could do to become level 80.

We decided to experience the other schools and have moved on to start new wizards so I can revisit the care free times again.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
That is exactly what makes end-game worlds so unfortunate. I would rather have them more casual, and friendly, than all hardcore and empty.