Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stop Complaining about PVP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
This is wrong, that is wrong, fix this, fix that. All you guys do is complain. Go play the game! Have fun! From reading these posts, all I see are people upset that they can't win as easily on their wizard as they used to. Basically a bunch of whiners. Look, adapt and use a different strategy. I'm willing to bet that most of these posts come on the heels of a ranked loss that "you would have won before". But guess what? The game is changing and evolving. Change and evolve with it. I'm sure for every whiner on this board, there are hundreds of people who love things the way they are, but don't take the time to come on here and say "Good Job KI". So please allow me...Good job KI! You guys are doing great.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
kayleabug wrote:
This is wrong, that is wrong, fix this, fix that. All you guys do is complain. Go play the game! Have fun! From reading these posts, all I see are people upset that they can't win as easily on their wizard as they used to. Basically a bunch of whiners. Look, adapt and use a different strategy. I'm willing to bet that most of these posts come on the heels of a ranked loss that "you would have won before". But guess what? The game is changing and evolving. Change and evolve with it. I'm sure for every whiner on this board, there are hundreds of people who love things the way they are, but don't take the time to come on here and say "Good Job KI". So please allow me...Good job KI! You guys are doing great.

Hypocrite is the word that comes to mind here. To put it flatly you are complaining about people complaining.

Yes I know there is a lot of complaining I do it too myself but thats how it is people will always complain. It's gotten worse as the game progresses. Ki pattern of making a new spell one pip higher than the next is going to eventually hault. Look at Avalon we got 4 new spells that would help us battle. The problem is these spells are slowly becoming more and more complicated meaning that also can become more and more situational and in pvp that becomes difficult.

So that's pvp in a nut shell in my mind. =P

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Snowyandspots wrote:
kayleabug wrote:

Hypocrite is the word that comes to mind here. To put it flatly you are complaining about people complaining.

Yes I know there is a lot of complaining I do it too myself but thats how it is people will always complain. It's gotten worse as the game progresses. Ki pattern of making a new spell one pip higher than the next is going to eventually hault. Look at Avalon we got 4 new spells that would help us battle. The problem is these spells are slowly becoming more and more complicated meaning that also can become more and more situational and in pvp that becomes difficult.

Snowy and I have had our had our disagreements about PvP. However i have to agree with him here. He hit it right on the nail

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
thejordanator wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:
kayleabug wrote:

Snowy and I have had our had our disagreements about PvP. However i have to agree with him here. He hit it right on the nail

Thanks.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
kayleabug wrote:

The people above me were absolutely right. Why would you get mad at people who complain when you're complaining yourself? Although, "complaining" and "expressing" have completely different meanings. Sometimes people will express for the good of Wizard101. While some people will only complain when nothing goes there way. I get what your trying to say, but complaining about complaining won't get you anywhere. Sorry to be harsh, just had to clarify.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
kayleabug wrote:

besides the fact that you're complaining yourself. If a person pays for something he/she has the right to complain if what they get has flaws. Or do you always eat anything that is served to you even if it tastes horrible?

I see complains as a good thing, because first it encourage communicating between members, second sometimes a complain is based on not knowing a certain fact and another member can move in and add to the knowledge. 3rd some complains are really a major problem in the game and complainers highlight this to KI. especially if it comes from a big majority of the game.

a complainer is a customer that likes and care about what you offer, but something is annoying him. Much better than someone who don't complain and just turn his back and leave at the slightest annoyance he see.

Worst customer is a silent customer. Thats a very known saying in business.

I hope this changes your views and KI views to complains as well

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
You all just need to stop being mean to other posters and let people exspress there own ideas how they want too, and let KI deal with things the way they want too and if they ask for your opinion then give it, and if they dont then keep your mouth shut and stop ratting on other peoples posts!!!!

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Grim2626 wrote:
You all just need to stop being mean to other posters and let people exspress there own ideas how they want too, and let KI deal with things the way they want too and if they ask for your opinion then give it, and if they dont then keep your mouth shut and stop ratting on other peoples posts!!!!

I see you are new to the pvp forums. That what is going on is plenty of complaining lol. The reason why I commented was because the complaining is part of the game and plus I wanted to say hypocrite because that is true.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2011
Kayleabug. seriously? That is just wrong. yes, I highly agree that people should stop complaining. but you way overreacted. I think you are too far with this.

First of all, calling people whiners is offensive. like you :x people have the freedom of speech and we can whine all we want. but I do wish they complained less.

Second of all, everyone has won before (except cheaters)

Thirdly, We do not have to change and evolve. seriously we can easily win just by staying old school. :P

Fourthly, Don't take time to come on here and say "Good job KI" ? come on we can go ahead and say it. besides, I am even saying it. Good job KI! (Consult number one cause I am not the only one) :P you are just plain with grief and overreaction and I want to say, Bug off!

So if you think this message is offensive, bring it on cause I am Tyler Firerider and I am Level 79 :D