Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To Low Level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I am a level 73 almost 74 myth, and I just got to Avalon. Am I to low a level to be starting?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hjjhii77 wrote:
I am a level 73 almost 74 myth, and I just got to Avalon. Am I to low a level to be starting?

No.
Avalon is made for level 70+ so you are just fine.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
hjjhii77 wrote:

No Avalon was made for Transcendent wizards so you should be fine

-Hunter Thunderwielder Archmage (Level 80) :D

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
hjjhii77 wrote:

No.
Avalon is made for level 70+ so you are just fine.

You have to have power to complete Avalon There is power of Friend-Helping and power of solo fighting and that is only good for Fire and Storm Wizards

Explorer
May 07, 2011
You have to have power to complete Avalon There is power of Friend-Helping and power of solo fighting and that is only good for Fire and Storm Wizards

My Ice can solo fine, thank you.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Thanks for the replies! I just got to Caer Lyon the other day and ported to a friend in The Wild to get Dimension Shift, which is terrible if you haven't summoned a minion btw, and I haven't had a chance to use shift yet. Hope I get the chance soon. Thx for the encouragement! I am now lvl 75 too!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009