Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount Idea: Orthrus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Hi peoples,

I'm new to the forums and stuff. But i just wantd to share an idea with everyone. A new mount for wizards! Its simply the Orthrus, 2 headed dog, that is the mount. It can be a 2 person mount and the 2 players can mount on the necks of the Orthrus' heads. Maybe you could spice it up and add a Cerberus mount thats the 2nd 3 person mount. Same thing, the players just ride on the necks of the Cerberus' heads. Thats all i wanted to say.

Thanks for taking time to read this post.

Isaac GoldTalon
Magus Conjurer

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
strudall wrote:
Hi peoples,

I'm new to the forums and stuff. But i just wantd to share an idea with everyone. A new mount for wizards! Its simply the Orthrus, 2 headed dog, that is the mount. It can be a 2 person mount and the 2 players can mount on the necks of the Orthrus' heads. Maybe you could spice it up and add a Cerberus mount thats the 2nd 3 person mount. Same thing, the players just ride on the necks of the Cerberus' heads. Thats all i wanted to say.

Isaac GoldTalon
Magus Conjurer

Hello, Isaac... and welcome! The forums are an interesting place... Lots of different wizards, of all ages and personalities; some of us like to debate (okay, argue) a bit, but we don't bite. :)

For future reference, game ideas belong in The Dorms~ it's a sub-section of the forum, created specifically for that purpose, and you'll get a much better response there than in general discussion.

Happy trails,

El Veeb the Archmage
(& one-wizard reception committee)

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Orthrus mount, I've been expecting this mount for months given the design of it and its size. Maybe we will see this in the future. Although a bouncy frog mount would be quite amusing. Mind the barf...

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
strudall wrote:
Hi peoples,

Isaac GoldTalon
Magus Conjurer
First off, welcome to the Forums! The majority of people here are quite friendly. But beware of figurative Trolls carrying figurative Torches.

Second, I like this idea! the Orthrus Mount would be quite an interesting Steed to ride. Maybe a three person one, with a saddle on the back and two heads to sit on (though I do feel sorry for mounts that let Wizards ride atop their heads and necks. No bouncing, riders! I'd like my Mount alive, thank you very much!) I would certainly buy this if it were made! Good idea!

Third, ideas generally go in the Dorms section of the Forums. Ravenwood Commons are for general discussion. Halston's Lab is for technical and account/billing issues, and Pet Pavillion, Player Versus Player, and Gardening and Crafting sections are for Pet Training and Derby discussion, PvP discussion, and Plant and Crafting related discussion, respectively. Test Realm Forum opens once in a while to discuss upcoming changes currently available for Testing, and the different World forums are for discussion of Quests, Bosses, Gear and such from their respective Worlds.

Welcome to the Forums,

Paul Stormglade, Archmage Diviner

Go Sparks!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
:)I had the same idea and i really want wizard101 to make that a mount its also my favorite pet