Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sewn gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
I just the mandolyn ( guitar wand) from a pack. I decided I didn't want to play music everytime I casted. (to me it would get annoying after awhile) So I took a wand and sewn the stats to it. Made the guitar wand look different. Low and behold the wand looks different but still acting like a guitar. Now I look pretty silly and sound it too. Is this a glitch? Can it be fixed? :D
I would appreciate a response. Thanks Cheyenne

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
Lol i did the same thing. i am hopping its a glitch and will be sorted soon.its a great wand but oh my is that music annoying.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
sstoof69 wrote:
I just the mandolyn ( guitar wand) from a pack. I decided I didn't want to play music everytime I casted. (to me it would get annoying after awhile) So I took a wand and sewn the stats to it. Made the guitar wand look different. Low and behold the wand looks different but still acting like a guitar. Now I look pretty silly and sound it too. Is this a glitch? Can it be fixed? :D
I would appreciate a response. Thanks Cheyenne

actually it is not a glitch the reason why that happened was because all u did was change the appearance of the wand, u didn't change the action it makes.
There is only one way to fix it, what u have to do is sew the stats of another wand to your current wand. Hope this helps! :D