Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

self cheats

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
now now people i know it sounds weird but since bosses have these cheats why cant we. i am nothinkg anything majot like u get hit and u end up using a meteor automatically. i was thinking something like if some one uses a shield or a mob uses a shield u get like a 10% blade to your school or trap or a very small heal if some one casts a blade just little things like that

if u agree put some cheat ideas of your own if u dont tell me why with at least 2 or 3 good reasons because this is not a major thing just for the fun of it

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
I don'[t agree it sounds like a really bad idea. First in towers there used to be a guy that said these guys are more advanced than you and you would never get this ability. Also that would make the game boring. If there were cheats then yit would be really hard to lose and that wouldn't be fun. And lastly imagine what that would do to pvp if whenever someone used a blade the enemy got healed. The only type of cheating that wizards should use is when your pet uses spritely r abilities like that.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Oh, this will never happen, as we are the "good guys!" So we don't cheat, so its fair. (We always win anyways, why would we need cheats)?

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
Zeon96 wrote:
now now people i know it sounds weird but since bosses have these cheats why cant we. i am nothinkg anything majot like u get hit and u end up using a meteor automatically. i was thinking something like if some one uses a shield or a mob uses a shield u get like a 10% blade to your school or trap or a very small heal if some one casts a blade just little things like that

if u agree put some cheat ideas of your own if u dont tell me why with at least 2 or 3 good reasons because this is not a major thing just for the fun of it

i can think of a billion reasons but you only asked for 2 or 3

1: the bosses cheat to challenge us. they dont cheat just because. we are not supposed to have cheats. that rules out the purpose of the cheats making the bosses challenging now, doesnt it?

2: PVP WOULD HAVE TOO MANY COMPLAINTS! then memberships would be cancelled and ki would lose money

3: Whats the point? is there really any need for cheating?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Zeon96 wrote:

I don't like this idea. It would unbalance the game. Here are some reasons why it should not be included:

1)Cheating bosses were put in place to try to help prevent leveled game play (meaning that things just get progressively harder, the game never adds anything new to battles). Cheating is not meant for wizards to use.

2)Cheating wizards would not be a small thing nor "just for the fun of it," especially not the latter. If you add mechanics to battles, they affect the battles greatly. Cheating wizards could greatly disrupt the balance between two sides in a battle.

3)PvP players would have a field day if this affected them.

4)Allowing wizards to cheat would take lots of challenge from the game. Some of you might want to just come victorious every time you enter a battle. Others want to win the battles. The difference (in my book, at least) is that victorious just means that you defeat your opponents. Winning is when you earn the victory with hard work.
Cheating would make it too easy to be victorious and very hard to win.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
then what are may cast pet talents? soft cheats that are allowed by the game now the game is just fighting back

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I disagree. Like a hundred complains in PvP...As said good guys do not cheat. Plus we always win as said, why need cheats? And when i think about doing PvP they're gonna cheat.

Jasmine FireBlade lvl 76 fire
Jessica SparkleGem lvl 70 Ice
Victoria lvl 5 balance

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
That's kind of what pets do, and some pets are very good mind you. In a PvP, Lily, my pet Giraffe healed me right after the opponent used rain of fire, and I used the triage spell to take it off and then she healed me TWICE! I was at 1000 health points and was full in like 3 rounds. Pets are good. Then again I am a life wizard and am good at PvP so maybe thats why she healed so fast. Also, in a different match, I had finished using all my blades and then I went to use an earthquake to take off their shields to gnome the next round. However, the earthquake caused the opponent's pet to put a tower shield on them before their attack! It didn't make me happy. Also some pets can use shields and blades and even unicorn! Don't underestimate pets, they can easily turn the tide of battle against a cheating boss.