Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Armor

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 19, 2012
It would be awesome, if you would give the armor stats that progress according to your level. Then maybe getting three sets of the same armor from the packs would actually serve a purpose, because I could use all three sets on my different level wizards.

Right now I have three of the same sets of armor sitting in my bank and wondering whether I should feed them to my pet or sell them, since they can't be auctioned, and they are for a specific level wizard. I just wonder if selling them will give me enough gold to make it worthwhile, since I did pay real cash for them.

Or perhaps, when you purchase a pack, you would get the same option as you do for the bundled clothing, so you could select which tier you want it for...that way if you do get three sets of the same armor, you can have it for three different tiers, and keep the same look on your wizard for a much longer time.

Oh, and one last thing. Please, I would really really like the option to customize the color on my crown armor!