Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheating bosses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
I get the concept of the "evil" opponent that doesn't play by the rules. I'm sure most of us have encountered one of these bosses by now. What about an item that allows the wizard to play on the same rule-breaking level?

Maybe a ring or other piece of jewelry that has a zero-cost spell that can be fired off if the mob fizzles, or dispels your charm. Or something that will keep a tower shield up all the time.

Any items like this would have to be non-PvP of course.

What do the rest of you think?

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I guess it could be a good idea, but it would only be for cheating bosses; nothing else.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
vollans wrote:
I get the concept of the "evil" opponent that doesn't play by the rules. I'm sure most of us have encountered one of these bosses by now. What about an item that allows the wizard to play on the same rule-breaking level?

Maybe a ring or other piece of jewelry that has a zero-cost spell that can be fired off if the mob fizzles, or dispels your charm. Or something that will keep a tower shield up all the time.

Any items like this would have to be non-PvP of course.

What do the rest of you think?
Hmm. Well, an interesting PvE idea. But remember, we can't let PvE get to easy. There are some things to be worked out, but this could be interesting.