Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New mount idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
The new three-person mounts are wonderful. But there needs to be more.

From the first time I entered Marleybone I noticed the cars parked on the side of the roads. I thought, 'Hey! maybe that's something we can get in a quest!' I was saddened when I completed the world and did not have a car in my collection of mounts.

It would be an idea to make these cars in to a four or five person mount. And perhaps even make it go 60% normal running speed instead of 20% or 40%.
after thought: having a five person mount would require a re-code of the instance zones to allow a fifth person. Maybe stick with four person mount tops.

There could be a new quest (given by someone that might look like Doc from Back to the Future) - maybe level 60 - were you have to go to collect parts from clockworks (which already exist).
after thought: or even start on level 30, and the wizard is required to collect different parts from each visited world - including zones they don't yet have access to. This would make the quest last until they are level 60

Maybe it's fuel could be something that looks like Flubber.
after thought: Or even a need to refuel it.

Most of this came off the top of my head as I typed. If any of this can be done, I can't wait to see! If it's not the best idea, it's no big loss for anyone.

What do the other wizards think?

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I think some cool mount ideas would be some kind of 4 person mount because the game is based on multiplaying and the max on wizard101 is 4 people at a time and it would make it easier to get your group to the dungeon if they were all riding on the same cool mount. :) Also a cool mount i thought about was a zebra mount.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Well, a car is a fun idea, but I'd think it should stick to the 40% Max Speed Boost and not need refuel. 4 Player Mount would be fantastic, though!

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
There are a lot of great ideas today on the mounts!

Someone has mentioned school specific mounts, ie: we would get a mount quest, similar to a pet quest. Would be very difficult and multi-part but the end result would be a school specific mount! This would be for high level wizards. I figure something as grand as that would be to celebrate our 101st level when we get there? Or maybe at level 90 or 96, but definately close to the end of the Morganthe series.

I love the car idea but do not see Wiz101 giving us a quest for that. BUT I do see them making a Marelybone/Zafaria Hoard Pack or something similar and having a chance at a 4 person car mount in it. We would get to drive it around and our passengers would sit inside too.

Just an idea