Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Good Ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I wish if you had a rig on it should show on your finger.A your amulet to show around your neck also athames to show on your side.AND i like this idea ive been dieing to tell people about it PET PARADES so basicly you can have more than one pet following you but if a pet casts somthing it only casts it once nice idea :D Another thing is that pets can cast there own spell whenever they want once.So those are my ideas you can leave messages whenever you want to;p

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hmm. Hard to follow, unfortunately. I would like the ability to display acessories, but with Pet Stats the Parade idea could wreak havoc on PvP and make PvE a walk in the park. Imagine a group of four pets, all with Spell-Proof!

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I honestly despise when people refer to their ideas as "good", "amazing", "best", etc. in their title because it gives me false hope. None of this is really necessary. As long as I have the stats my jewelry give me, I don't care if others can see it or not. Plus incorporating that would take forever. The whole pet parade idea can get really annoying seeing as many people collect pets and I feel like people would abuse this feature. The Commons would end up looking more like a zoo than a square. The last one confused me.