Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deer Knight Spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I was simply wondering if the new Deer Knight spell was available as a rare drop from a boss somewhere in the Spiral, not the treasure cards but the permanent spell.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
If it is, I have wasted forever getting everything but the amber for crafting it.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
No, not yet. I really hope it would be soon since they did the same thing with the Ninja Lore Pack spells, and considering the theme of the spells, it would be logical to assume that whatever boss that drops the Deer Knight (and the Handsome Formori and Catalan spells too) would be somewhere in Avalon.

I really want to farm bosses for the Death and Ice spell for my respective wizards and my brother wants the Storm spell! :D

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Defender
May 15, 2010
As a death, i can truly say: I could easily make this spell do 1,000 damage on the second round of battle to all enemies and then trigger a do over time. In other words, I want it and I hope it is dropped.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
You can either craft this spell by getting the recipe in the Wyrd, or recieve it as a reward spell from the Knight's Lore Pack.