Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeke's new clothes

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
First let me start out by saying that i love the new updates. I am really looking forward to a new world because my original wiz is a grandmaster and not worth playing anymore, I have been starting new wizards each time the old one reaches Dragonspyre so i am not left with another Grandmaster that can no longer gain points or earn new spells. (and i like the new spells added but i got none of the experience points to go along)

Now my REAL problem. When i logged on and discovered that we had great new updates, i also found that all the clothing i PURCHASED from zeke went down in health AND power. I would not have bought them at the levels they are now and i feel like i wasted my money on this.

Please tell me that this is a bug and it will be fixed or you will find a way for me to get my money back. Honestly i have a an outfit that has more power and life in it and it was a drop. While that is not the worse news ever it is not what i had in mind when i bought the clothes from zeke. it is like buying a car and finding out you can only drive it once.

I am really serious please get back to me on this.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Which items did you have that were nerfed? Were they purchased before the main March update, or between the main March and April updates?

Explorer
May 21, 2008
I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed, I don't know why this would be the case. Let me look into it.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed, I don't know why this would be the case. Let me look into it.

dude you rock!!!!!!! :) :)

Taylor LifeDreamer
an ice wizard

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I really would appreciate that and again grat new improvements.

I really would just like my gear to go back to the way it was. Oh and i have asked around apparently its only zeke's newest clothing the stuff he got after the last update when he moved from old town to wiz city common.

the old zeke clothes are the same. also - and i hope i am not pushing it - i had an amulet that was minatuar that NOW can only be used by myth school and of course i am not myth.

It might be nice if in the future you made changes that did not affect us wizards negatively without notice. I understand making the game harder, and that is cool but to take our spells that we use and make them unusable is just plain mean lol.

take care please help.

Big Fan.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Sojourna wrote:
First let me start out by saying that i love the new updates. I am really looking forward to a new world because my original wiz is a grandmaster and not worth playing anymore, I have been starting new wizards each time the old one reaches Dragonspyre so i am not left with another Grandmaster that can no longer gain points or earn new spells. (and i like the new spells added but i got none of the experience points to go along)

Now my REAL problem. When i logged on and discovered that we had great new updates, i also found that all the clothing i PURCHASED from zeke went down in health AND power. I would not have bought them at the levels they are now and i feel like i wasted my money on this.

Please tell me that this is a bug and it will be fixed or you will find a way for me to get my money back. Honestly i have a an outfit that has more power and life in it and it was a drop. While that is not the worse news ever it is not what i had in mind when i bought the clothes from zeke. it is like buying a car and finding out you can only drive it once.

I am really serious please get back to me on this.
i am soooo mad at this new coutfit win i ternd level.35 i was going to get the cooolest outfitt on the game an i got crowns and i wint to zake i was sooo mad thay had outfit

Administrator
During the April 16th downtime, we addressed the issue with players who found their Crowns items were not granting the health bonus that they previously gave.

You should find your health boost back where it was before the April 13th update.

Thanks to all our players who alerted us to this discrepancy.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Thank you!

I really do appreciate this, I loved this game for my family AND myself. I saw that the change about damage stayed and i never had a problem with that in the first place so i hope that helped those who did. But now i feel like again have my money's worth and what i paid for.

Thank you again. I have been a strong advocate of this game for families and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that i can go back to being one!

Great Job!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Thanks for the quick response Gamma. I am extremely pleased to see that this issue was resolved so promptly. I love the game and will continue subscribing for a long time to come.