Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not getting gardening experience.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
a couple of days ago my death wizard. bought Putrid Bug Spray . for some reason now it can not earn experience in gardening and it is a rank 11. it still gets gold and other stuff from the plants. my other wizards are able to gain gardening experience and the others are all rank 10.

i sent in a bug report and it is not 48 hours yet.

But has anyone else had this problem?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
This was stated somewhere back when Avalon was in testing.
I am trying to phrase it as well as the other person did it, so bare with me please.

It seems that in order to start progressing from 10 to 11, you have to re-level yourself from 9 to 10, and this was a bug never fixed. It had a lot of confusion, and for some reason, it hasnt fixed apparently. But eventually, you should notice your experience to start slowly going up.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I have noticed that one of my wizards on main account is rank 9 where she should be rank 10. And, she is the only one between 2 accounts that seems to be getting any gardening XP. I have 7 wizards gardening between the 2 accounts and harvested 25 PBC's at elder on one this morning which gives 200XP per plant. I did not see any increase for gardening XP on that wizard or any of the others.........

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Again, after harvesting PBC's on 7 wizards, only one of them is gaining xp from gardening. The one that is getting the xp reverted to a rank 9 gardener but all the others are stagnate. This is really getting frustrating.

KI, please fix this.