Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dun Scaith

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2010
Anyone been in Dun Scaith and encountered Grady? He has recipes for 3 spells: Deer Knight, Catalan, and Handsome Formori. The only strange thing about these recipes is, if you want to make any of these cards you have to have 6 of them already to make one. Sure would like to know what I'm missing here. It just doesn't make sense. :?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
217bby2 wrote:
Anyone been in Dun Scaith and encountered Grady? He has recipes for 3 spells: Deer Knight, Catalan, and Handsome Formori. The only strange thing about these recipes is, if you want to make any of these cards you have to have 6 of them already to make one. Sure would like to know what I'm missing here. It just doesn't make sense. :?

He sells the recipe for the permanent spell, not the treasure card. Treasure cards are drops, which you can get by farming certain bosses. The spells become permanent in your spell book once crafted. They can be enchanted or used like any other spell you have learned and are not treasure card versions.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
I remember seeing him in a dungeon, after I defeated the boss.

Forgot which one. The recipes are a bit troubling though.
Not only for the treasure cards, but also for the amount of amber needed.

I don't see these spells being crafted or learned any time soon.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
Peabotz wrote:
I remember seeing him in a dungeon, after I defeated the boss.

Forgot which one. The recipes are a bit troubling though.
Not only for the treasure cards, but also for the amount of amber needed.

I don't see these spells being crafted or learned any time soon.

I crafted it just this morning. Deer Knight is SO cool !!! :) )