Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cloud O' Bugs...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
I've hatched with a pet that had Cloud O' Bugs, and the newly hatched pet that I obtained got the talent, but curiously, my pet firebeetle won't use it's talent at all! The person I hatched with tells me they like stealing traps...obviously meaning they use their talents most often after traps that they can use are placed. Well, I've been in a lot of fights with Lady Fluffy, the Cloud o' Bugs Fire Beetle, and I've tried doing what my hatch partner says to do to get my pet encouraged to use her new talent. But nothing seems to be working! I know this talent was created by accident so I think that may be why she isn't using it, but I wanted to ask first, is anyone else with a pet that has Cloud o' Bugs, having this problem?

Thanks!

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
I do not have a pet with cloud o bugs, but I have a solution to you problem, May Cast Snow Serpent and Locust Swarm both are triggered by attack. So to make your pets cast those talents, YOU need to attack so your pet knows to.
So, my friends pet cast Locust swarm and Snow Serpent all the time because he is a fire wizard, they attack all the time with their Dots.