Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP getting too competitive?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Ok, it seems that on the message board here there are many topics "complaining" about Guardian Spirit and other new spells.

But this is what I say...

This is just a game, no need to threaten to quit Wizard101, PvP is only an optional thing, it was never a way of becoming the greatest wizard of all time.

Anyone agree/dissagree with me here?

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Agreed just a game, but PvP is all about competition. So to say don't be so competitive is kinda ridiculous. If you are talking to all of the people that are poor sports and have all of their friends heckling you just to get a rise out of you the entire time, or do not say good game or good match at the end, that's a fair point.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Lathias wrote:
Agreed just a game, but PvP is all about competition. So to say don't be so competitive is kinda ridiculous. If you are talking to all of the people that are poor sports and have all of their friends heckling you just to get a rise out of you the entire time, or do not say good game or good match at the end, that's a fair point.

Hi,

When PvP becomes so competitive that it affects PvE, there's a problem. Competition is a good thing, but so is cooperation with the larger community.

Regards,

Qbb

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Ok, just to make it clear, I'm not saying competitiveness is bad, I just think its getting Too competitive. Without competitiveness pvp isn't really fun I must admit but once I got screamed at by one of my best friend's pvp partner who was captain saying "I'm better than you cos I actually bother to do pvp" which I think was crossing the line.

Just sayin' :)

Jazzy