Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pls tell me how to defeat mavra flamewing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2012
can anyone pls tell me how to defeat mavra flamewing? she has too many shields :(

Delver
Apr 10, 2010

A great way of removing all her shields in one fell swoop, is to use earthquake. With a boost and blades, that can remove her minions also. Then its just you and Mauvra.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Also try a spell that works over time, like the fire elf. Several rounds of fire elf will remove her fire shields, THEN you can hit her with a powerful fire spell!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
tonimin wrote:
can anyone pls tell me how to defeat mavra flamewing? she has too many shields :(

Hiya! To defeat Mavra Flamewing, either ask a Lvl 42 or higher Myth friend to help you (they should have Earthquake) or buy the treasure card Earthquake. Mavra Flamewing is a Myth student's dream. I don't know about anyone else, but it gives me immense satisfaction to destroy all her shields with Earthquake Anyway, I know how you feel about all her shields, she must have like thirty or something. One time, I used Earthquake on her, and the shields took a minute straight (kid you not) to all be obliterated. Well, I hope this helps! And good luck!

--Sabrina Goldendust
Lvl 46 conjurer who absolutely loves Earthquake!!!! :D :D :D