Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Olympus! (In 2D)

AuthorMessage
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Long, long, ago, beyond the clouds there was a world called Olympus. In this world there are currently problems to be solved. And Persephonie calls you to have some of them solved. First she selds you out to collect polin, honey and flowers(to perpare for fall, if you are wondering why). She packs the polin and flowers but not the honey. The honey she puts in glass and she sends you out to collect more objects(green leaves, frest fruit ect.). She later tells you to follow her to the Underworld then seek out a ghost rolling a rock up a hill forever(if its a Percy Jackson rip off I am sorry). You seek this man out and he gives you a map of the Underworld. Your spellbook is unopenable in the Underworld. You then go to Hades Palace and Persephonie meets you there and asks if you have the map. When she sees the map she asks for it so she can escape. You dont give it to her. Hades then is mad at you and sends spirits from the Fields of Punishment after you. You must defeat many and then fight one of Hades servants: Melone

Name: Melone
School: Death
Life: 20,000
Spells: Death and Ice

Once she is defeated she begs for mercy and you leave her alone. Then you decide to get even with Hades and fight him. This is were a new school comes in so bear with me.

Name: Hades
School: Devine
Life: 50,000
Spells: All death and some devine.

After that battle you are made lord of the Underworld as a token of victory from Hades. He gives you his wife and all his powers. He then teaches you Devine spells as needed. Devine spells would be like bursting into flames or changing form ect. Anyway Persephonie thanks you and you report to Ambrose via Iris message (a letter Iris carries across the rainbow. Riordan changed that so i am changing it back) he then congratulates you and you level up! (no matter what.)

Idea formulater
Valdus Darkcaster

In all things there can be peace yet there are always problems