Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Labyrinth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
Apparently, I have to talk to someone inside the Labyrinth to start my lvl 48 quest spell.
I don't yet have access to the labyrinth.
What should I do to do so?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
TearsInHell wrote:
Apparently, I have to talk to someone inside the Labyrinth to start my lvl 48 quest spell.

Complete your main quests, until you gain access to the Labrinyth.

Or, port to someone already in the Labrinyth.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TearsInHell wrote:

You have to complete all Dragonspyre main story line quests in order to gain access to the Labyrinth. The good news is that because you already have the quest for your spell/pet, you will only have to do this dungeon once and not several times. Just keep playing the game...you'll get there. Good luck!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
TearsInHell wrote:

I waited until I had the quest - took another person with me completed to the school quest - ported out finished that then ported back in to finish quest there - you still have to return there one more time for the chests quest but only have to do half the dungeon that opens the bars to the Dean.