Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks Last Boss Doesnt Want To Drop Hat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2011
i just tried to enter waterworks like 10 times to get the whole waterworks gear. everytime only he drops pets, waterworks robe and boot only, snacks and mastry amulets. why it doesnt want to drop the hat

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
yes sylster drops those but luska charmbeak drops the hats i know because i got mine from him

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
i did it like about 25-30 times to get all stuff.this is how i did it
arrive from school
get in laptop
do waterworks with a friend
get boots and hat but not robe
i never got mastery amulets or pet

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Unfortunately, it's completely random on what the bosses drop. It took me about 10 times with my Ice wizard just to get one piece of WW gear (the hat). The last time I did it, I ended up getting three of my robes at the same time .

I've probably gone through close to 20 times, and I'm still trying to get the boots.

My Balance wizard had a much easier time getting the gear several months ago, and she still uses the hat and robe at level 80. The boots I have crafted have better stats than the WW boots.

My level 75 Ice doesn't actually need the boots any more. I don't use the WW hat or robe either, as the stats I get from crafted gear is actually better.

Depends on your school and wizard, but WW gear is always good to have as backup if needed!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
kosovo6 wrote:
i just tried to enter waterworks like 10 times to get the whole waterworks gear. everytime only he drops pets, waterworks robe and boot only, snacks and mastry amulets. why it doesnt want to drop the hat

Luska CharmBeak drops hats, not Sylster. If you dont have the hat, then just keep farming to luska. Takes much less time.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
kosovo6 wrote:

Those are all awesome drops- I've never gotten pets or amulets (both of which go for about $10 US in real money) from there... So, remind me why you're complaining, please?

Getting your full set of gear could take you 3 tries, or 300~ I got my hat and cloak on the first run, but it took another 6 tries (or something) for the boots. Just be patient, and you'll get there eventually.

El Veeb/Shadowsong
archmage sorceress & collector of oddities.