Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mangled speech from Friar Ockham

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2011
I'd reported this in the Test Realm when Avalon was there, but the bug is still present today. When Friar Ockham (at Lake Shore) gives the quest The Simplest Answer, his dialogue is out of order. The part starting with "How could she have done it?" is showing up at the end, rather than between the "Did she do it herself?" and "Defeat the Stag Chargers." portions of his dialogue where it belongs.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Once you start the quest with the good Friar, you suddenly are able to understand him. His speech isn'[t really mangled as much as that he's speaking in his native language.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
No, that's the Abbot a little further on who has the heavy accent. Friar Ockham is the critically injured priest you encounter when you first enter Lake Shore. The one who needs healing water from the pool of radiance.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Ok, sorry. I've gotten them all mixed up. I know it was late when I came across that particular friar. Combination of being tired and sleepy, I didn't notice.