Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
So once i was just going around doing quests when ambrose called me to his office when i leveled up. Then he had some letter from grizzleheim and when i got there i talked to the bear who sent the letter and then he nothing for me after that? Another one was when Mr.Lincon told me baldur goldpaws had a quest to help me learn a new spell when i leveled up to level 35. So i went to grizzleheim again and baldur had nothing for me. Are they joking around with me or is this just a bug? :?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
skiper11149 wrote:
So once i was just going around doing quests when ambrose called me to his office when i leveled up. Then he had some letter from grizzleheim and when i got there i talked to the bear who sent the letter and then he nothing for me after that? Another one was when Mr.Lincon told me baldur goldpaws had a quest to help me learn a new spell when i leveled up to level 35. So i went to grizzleheim again and baldur had nothing for me. Are they joking around with me or is this just a bug? :?

I think for the Level 35 spell you have to talk to Baldur GoldPaws in Olde Towne, not in GH.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I know that quest in GH are level driven, but it sounds like you are the correct levels. You may have encountered a bug. I can't remember the level you are supposed to be from goldpaws. I think it is lvl 35. I would suggest contacting KI tech support, but first read the upgrade and check the spell level requirements. If you are the correct level than you have a bug.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
skiper11149 wrote:

I think for the Level 35 spell you have to talk to Baldur GoldPaws in Olde Towne, not in GH.

That's correct. Baldur in Olde Towne has the level 35 quest (if you have met the qualifications for it), not in Grizzleheim