Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with getting dungeon groups

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
So when i was using a free account with crowns and didn't have chat i always had a problem: getting groups for dungeons. I either had to try and get someone to come using the default chat options, or jump servers until i found someone at the entrance. What i was thinking was possibly putting something at the start of every dungeon that will help find group, similar to the pvp queue system. People make groups and when there are enough people it launches.

That or possibly changing dungeon difficulty to fit the amount of players. Like if there's one there are slightly easier mobs. That is all!

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
Wow, I would love it if this happened! This is such a great idea. I support it wholeheartedly.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
ipig101 wrote:
So when i was using a free account with crowns and didn't have chat i always had a problem: getting groups for dungeons. I either had to try and get someone to come using the default chat options, or jump servers until i found someone at the entrance. What i was thinking was possibly putting something at the start of every dungeon that will help find group, similar to the pvp queue system. People make groups and when there are enough people it launches.

That or possibly changing dungeon difficulty to fit the amount of players. Like if there's one there are slightly easier mobs. That is all!

i don't think there should be dungeons at all. wizard101 should realize there are a lot of adults who play this, and don't have time for long dungeons. Also, many kids parents limit there time to play a day, so kids will not have the time for long dungeons such as waterworks, tower of the helephant, trial of the spheres, or mirror lake.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
TheDarthFalcon wrote:
ipig101 wrote:

i don't think there should be dungeons at all. wizard101 should realize there are a lot of adults who play this, and don't have time for long dungeons. Also, many kids parents limit there time to play a day, so kids will not have the time for long dungeons such as waterworks, tower of the helephant, trial of the spheres, or mirror lake.

Yeah, I agree they are time consuming. But you gotta do what you gotta do. They are time consuming but if you have a large group they aren't so bad.