Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not getting "forgot password" e-mails!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Ok I was expecting a nice $39 bundle and i forgot my password. I click "forgot password" and it says it went to my master email. (i have a family accounts) i look at the email, and its not there! i looked in my inbox and my spam, nothing. Whats the pro, bro?

Administrator
While not a 'bro', I'll answer your question and let you know that the email address you used for your parental controls was flagged as do not send, meaning at some point that email address opted out of emails.

I have unflagged that email address, and you should be able to retrieve your parental control password.

If you do not receive an email within 24 hours to the email address associated with your Wizard101 account, please contact support by sending an email to support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Im also not getting the emails and ive sent it like twenty times

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Administrator
ashikarmy on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
what is my master password
Since I'm obviously not going to post your master password in public, it's been sent to the parental control email address.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
Since I'm obviously not going to post your master password in public, it's been sent to the parental control email address.
LOL!!!! If she did, She would have to ban herself for sharing a password.