Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amber

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Hello there,

Amber is a new reagent available via gardening towards crafting. Amber is needed to craft the Tag Game Kiosk, Scavenger Hunt Kiosk, Goat Monk, Ninja Pigs, Samoorai, Handsome Fomori, Catalan, and Deer Knight.

I have been gardening for a month now, planting White Tiger Lily, King Parsley, Red Bell Pepper, and Deadly Ninja Fig (all said to drop amber). After the exact 31 days of gardening I have received 0 amber. I must be unlucky which I don't mind luck, but my friend has also received a low amount of amber (2) after all these days.

It seems that Amber has become the hardest reagent there is, can you please make the rate higher, or come up with a crown shop plant (that can be dropped by bosses) that has about 70% chance to drop amber at elder? I mean I have yet to receive 1 and still have 10 to go after one month??

Since when has Amber been harder to obtain than a Mega Snack? If you put it this way, Evil Magma Peas have a 100% chance to drop a mega snack at elder, how come a Mega Snack is worth more than Amber yet dropped more?

Please KI, I spend $70 (70,000 crowns) on Emperor's Attic Pack and never received my dream Tag Game Kiosk, please make the Amber rates higher, the recipe is hard enough and I now I want to craft the Handsome Fomori but the amber goes in there again, 12 this time...

Thanks for Listening, and Please Take this in Concideration,

-A Human that has followed a Wizard's dream.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
yoshiyo1 wrote:
Hello there,

Amber is a new reagent available via gardening towards crafting. Amber is needed to craft the Tag Game Kiosk, Scavenger Hunt Kiosk, Goat Monk, Ninja Pigs, Samoorai, Handsome Fomori, Catalan, and Deer Knight.

I have been gardening for a month now, planting White Tiger Lily, King Parsley, Red Bell Pepper, and Deadly Ninja Fig (all said to drop amber). After the exact 31 days of gardening I have received 0 amber. I must be unlucky which I don't mind luck, but my friend has also received a low amount of amber (2) after all these days.

It seems that Amber has become the hardest reagent there is, can you please make the rate higher, or come up with a crown shop plant (that can be dropped by bosses) that has about 70% chance to drop amber at elder? I mean I have yet to receive 1 and still have 10 to go after one month??

Since when has Amber been harder to obtain than a Mega Snack? If you put it this way, Evil Magma Peas have a 100% chance to drop a mega snack at elder, how come a Mega Snack is worth more than Amber yet dropped more?

Please KI, I spend $70 (70,000 crowns) on Emperor's Attic Pack and never received my dream Tag Game Kiosk, please make the Amber rates higher, the recipe is hard enough and I now I want to craft the Handsome Fomori but the amber goes in there again, 12 this time...

were can you find the recipes to craft the scabenger hunt game and tag game because i want to get one to sow i can play with it but dont know were the recipe is at :(. sow were is it sow i can get it.

From wolf owl leaf

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
2075287 wrote:

were can you find the recipes to craft the scabenger hunt game and tag game because i want to get one to sow i can play with it but dont know were the recipe is at :(. sow were is it sow i can get it.

From wolf owl leaf

You can find the recipes for both games on the furnishing vendor, in Abbey Road - Avalon.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
yoshiyo1 wrote:
Hello there,

very, VERY well written! ty

Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
firewall1111 wrote:
2075287 wrote:

From wolf owl leaf

You can find the recipes for both games on the furnishing vendor, in Abbey Road - Avalon.

Thx for that now i can try to craft one :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .But i am lv 39 sow i dont think i can craft it untill i get stronger.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Thx for that now i can try to craft one :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .But i am lv 39 sow i dont think i can craft it untill i get stronger.
Oh you dont need to be stronge to craft! :) Well maybe just to get legendary crafter... :P

(PS: anyone know whats up with the quotes not working?)