Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Starting Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
I am pretty sure I just finished Celestia, Edith Benchley told me to talk to my teacher (storm), and he sad a few words. I wasnt paying close attention and skipped over the words, then nothing. I didn't get another quest, I went back to Edith, nothing, back to teacher, and all around, but Zafaria wasnt on my "go through the door" list either. So now I am a little lost, i am lvl 59, i am wondering if there is a lvl 60 cap?? If you have any information to help me, or notify me, pls feel free to post, thank you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nelyacdoo wrote:
I am pretty sure I just finished Celestia, Edith Benchley told me to talk to my teacher (storm), and he sad a few words. I wasnt paying close attention and skipped over the words, then nothing. I didn't get another quest, I went back to Edith, nothing, back to teacher, and all around, but Zafaria wasnt on my "go through the door" list either. So now I am a little lost, i am lvl 59, i am wondering if there is a lvl 60 cap?? If you have any information to help me, or notify me, pls feel free to post, thank you.

Yes, you need to be level 60. Did you complete the Trial of Spheres? That's the final Celestia quest
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Trial_of_the_Spheres
If you did that... go level up and you should get the call from Ambrose.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
The very first message (Welcome to Zafaria) from Prof. Greyrose in this section explains it all:

If you are a level 60 Wizard and have successfully completed the quest "Through This Door" speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower in Wizard City.