Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Ideas for Level 88 Spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 07, 2011
Hello there everybody, I have some interesting ideas for level 88 spells, and I would like to share:

Myth: Hermes.
Accuracy: 80%
Damage: 800- 880 to all enemies.
Pips: 10
Additional Effects: Stun all for 1 round, and -25 damage to next enemy spell.
Description: Hermes comes down from the heavens wielding his cadeceus. Suddenly, the serpents on the cadeceus come to life, biting and constricting each enemy, weakening them and stunning them.

Death: Specter.
Accuracy: 85%
Damage: 900 to all enemies.
Addition Effects: Puts Curse on all enemies.
Description: A grave appears, and whirling wind sounds. Suddenly, a specter forms in blue light, then sends his spectral energy at the enemies, harming them, and weakening them to further attacks.

Life: Shining Light.
Damage: 1200 health to all allies.
Additional Effects: +30% Outgoing Healing to self.
Description: A bright, shining light appears around you and your allies, healing them for a great deal, and giving you more healing power.

Storm: Thunderbird.
Accuracy: 70%
Damage: 1100-1190 to all enemies.
Additional Effects: Stuns 1 round, destroys an extra shield, -25% accuracy, removes 1 blade.
Description: A thunderstorm appears, and suddenly, the thunderbird swoops down from the clouds, sending lighting at all enemies, blinding them, and destroying their weapons and armor.

Ice: Frost Golem.
Damage: 920 to one enemy
Addition Effects: Puts one -25% Blade on 1 enemy.
Description: You see a figure climbing up a mountain, and he reaches the top and puts a flag on it. Suddenly, the mountain heaves upwards, and you see arms and legs form. The mountain pulls a chunk off of itself, and tosses it at the enemy, chilling them.

Fire: Lava Demon.
Accuracy: 75%
Damage: 1000-1080 to one enemy
Additional effects: Places 2 +30 traps on the enemy.
Description: A lava ocean appears, and a molten figure appears from it. The figure takes two handfuls of the molten lava, and flings them at the enemy, making him susceptible to further attacks.

Balance: The Krokosphinx
Damage: 800 of any school, 1 enemy.
Additional Effects: None, unless Balance, which gives you a +25% damage, and the enemy a -25% damage.
Description: The Krokosphinx appears, and an army of Kroks march out of it, doing a random school of damage.

Hope you like my ideas, leave suggestions on if they are overpowered, underpowered, and how to improve them, if you will., Thanks for reading!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
BlueHighwind wrote:
Damage: 840-920 to all enemies.
Description: Hermes comes down from the heavens wielding his cadeceus. Suddenly, the serpents on the cadeceus come to life, biting and constricting each enemy, weakening them and stunning them.

I feel like the damage is a bit too high especially since it has two effects, one of which is a Balance effect and not capable of being executed by a Conjurer. On the other hand, the animation and focus sound really cool. I'd like to see this spell.

Description: A grave appears, and whirling wind sounds. Suddenly, a specter forms in blue light, then sends his spectral energy at the enemies, harming them, and weakening them to further attacks.

Finally, a Death spell idea that isn't an AoE steal/AoE heal! I like the damage and effect; however, the animation and focus just comes off very Wraith/Ghoul.

Life: Holy Angel.
Damage: Full heal to one ally.
Additional Effects: None.
Description: An angel appears, similar to the Seraph, And sacrifices himself to heal one to full health.

I don't like this at all. A full heal spell is completely irrelevant at this point in the game, and I don't see how the animation won't either look exactly like Seraph or be too disturbing for a family game. Also, the fact that you named it Holy Angel kinda irks me since I'd like religion to stay out of the game. As the owner of a Theurgist, I'd be severely disappointed to get this as my Rank 10 spell.

Storm: Whirlpool.
Damage: 130 Per Pip to all enemies.
Additional Effects: Stuns 2 rounds.
Description: A whirlpool. Simple as that.

Um, no. This is Rank 10, so all of the spells have to be Rank 10. Also, this is way too simple (by the way, one should never use the word 'simple' in a spell description) in animation and overpowered in damage/effect. I have a Diviner as well, and we get way too many complaints for Tempest as it is; I'd rather not get yelled at for this spell too.

Damage: 1000 to one enemy
Addition Effects: Puts two -30% Blades on 1 enemy.
Description: A large chunk of ice falls off of a mountain, and chunks break off, forming a human-like figure. The figure comes to life, sights the enemy, and grips him in a bear hug, chilling him to the bone.

This spell is a mess. The damage/effect is overpowered, the focus is boring, and the animation is laughable. I thought we were past the slapstick ideas.

Damage: 1100 to one enemy
Additional effects: Destroys 2 shields.
Description: A lava ocean appears, and a molten figure appears from it. The figure takes two handfuls of the molten lava, and flings them at the enemy, melting his defenses.

This spell isn't much better. The damage is okay, but the effects are Myth and the focus/animation sound kinda like Magma Colossus and Magma Man combined.

Damage: 1000 of any school, 1 enemy.
Additional Effects: Different for each school.
Fire: The damage will be over time, Accuracy to enemy -40%
Ice: Normal damage, Steal Ward..
Storm: Normal Damage, stuns for 2 rounds.
Myth: Normal Damage, removes all blades OR shields.
Death: Normal damage, half converted to life.
Life: Normal damage, dispels next heal for enemy.
Balance: No effect.
Description: The Krokosphinx appears, and an army of Kroks march out of it, doing a random school of damage and effect.

As interesting as this sounds, I'm gonna have to say no to this one as well. It's just too involved; every time someone would cast this spell the servers would explode. The damage is way too strong, and I'm kinda disappointed the Balance version of the attack would have no effect since that's our weakness.

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
hmm.....
i love the Hermes spell since myth only has 1 or 2 attack to all enemies
the fire one did in fact was boring i would be rather doing all my battles without it .Life shouldn't have more heals, also this is a family game i wouldn't like to see a spell of that kind in my young life character.Balance spell did in
fact appeal to me but when i saw balance had no effect it will be bad for many
balance people casting it.storm would be another tempest just a lot different

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
for the life school i think that they should have.

Name:Bartilbies Rvenge
Damage:300 per pip
Health back: 1/2 the ammount fo damage
Pips: damage per pip

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
omg i love it especially the death spell i was a death wizard and got really mad at how the entire death system was getting out of hand but this would make me level him up again

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
Interesting. I like some of the ideas but at this point with just critical hits on a satyr pretty much fully heals. Myth does deserve another AE. Storm stunning for more than a round in itself is over powered. Include the double stun to all enemies and well its a recipe for angry wizards. I was thinking what if peoples spell ideas were not so based around pvp? Just a thought.

Explorer
May 07, 2011
MightyWizard1999 wrote:

Don't hijack my post >_<. Also, this would be a very overpowered DEATH spell.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
great spell ideas, but fire and storm are way too underpowered, as with the effects i would rather use hermes then thunderbird, and rain of fire does about that much damage to all enemies, and i think fire could go one time without a DoT again, like the ideas though.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2012
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
BlueHighwind wrote:
Damage: 840-920 to all enemies.

I feel like the damage is a bit too high especially since it has two effects, one of which is a Balance effect and not capable of being executed by a Conjurer. On the other hand, the animation and focus sound really cool. I'd like to see this spell.

Finally, a Death spell idea that isn't an AoE steal/AoE heal! I like the damage and effect; however, the animation and focus just comes off very Wraith/Ghoul.

Life: Holy Angel.
Damage: Full heal to one ally.
Additional Effects: None.
Description: An angel appears, similar to the Seraph, And sacrifices himself to heal one to full health.

I don't like this at all. A full heal spell is completely irrelevant at this point in the game, and I don't see how the animation won't either look exactly like Seraph or be too disturbing for a family game. Also, the fact that you named it Holy Angel kinda irks me since I'd like religion to stay out of the game. As the owner of a Theurgist, I'd be severely disappointed to get this as my Rank 10 spell.

Storm: Whirlpool.
Damage: 130 Per Pip to all enemies.
Additional Effects: Stuns 2 rounds.
Description: A whirlpool. Simple as that.

Um, no. This is Rank 10, so all of the spells have to be Rank 10. Also, this is way too simple (by the way, one should never use the word 'simple' in a spell description) in animation and overpowered in damage/effect. I have a Diviner as well, and we get way too many complaints for Tempest as it is; I'd rather not get yelled at for this spell too.

Damage: 1000 to one enemy
Addition Effects: Puts two -30% Blades on 1 enemy.
Description: A large chunk of ice falls off of a mountain, and chunks break off, forming a human-like figure. The figure comes to life, sights the enemy, and grips him in a bear hug, chilling him to the bone.

This spell is a mess. The damage/effect is overpowered, the focus is boring, and the animation is laughable. I thought we were past the slapstick ideas.

Damage: 1100 to one enemy
Additional effects: Destroys 2 shields.
Description: A lava ocean appears, and a molten figure appears from it. The figure takes two handfuls of the molten lava, and flings them at the enemy, melting his defenses.

This spell isn't much better. The damage is okay, but the effects are Myth and the focus/animation sound kinda like Magma Colossus and Magma Man combined.

Damage: 1000 of any school, 1 enemy.
Additional Effects: Different for each school.
Fire: The damage will be over time, Accuracy to enemy -40%
Ice: Normal damage, Steal Ward..
Storm: Normal Damage, stuns for 2 rounds.
Myth: Normal Damage, removes all blades OR shields.
Death: Normal damage, half converted to life.
Life: Normal damage, dispels next heal for enemy.
Balance: No effect.
Description: The Krokosphinx appears, and an army of Kroks march out of it, doing a random school of damage and effect.

As interesting as this sounds, I'm gonna have to say no to this one as well. It's just too involved; every time someone would cast this spell the servers would explode. The damage is way too strong, and I'm kinda disappointed the Balance version of the attack would have no effect since that's our weakness.

You're complain too much. Oh my godness.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
My idea for a level 88 Storm spell is called Zeus. 950-1150 damage to all enemies. 70 percent accuracy. + 30% Storm accuracy to all friends. 10 pips. A storm swamps the field. Then Zeus appears and brings down a lightning bolt. Then stabs them with it stunning them for 3 rounds.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
My idea for a level 88 life spell would be called Pleasant Soul. 80% accuracy. + 2000 health for all friends and absorb 1000 damage for all friends 10 pips. A dead life judgement will appear around your field coating you in green light. Doing the effect.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
My level 88 Death spell would be Hades. 10 pips. 900 damage to all enemies. Convert half to caster and - 50 percent accuracy to all enemies. A graveyard appears on the field. Suddenly. Hades tears apart the ground above him. Rising up. Hades generates black fire balls from his hands and throws them at all enemies and brings them back to him. Full of their heath. Hades throws them at the caster. Restoring the caster's health.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
Sorry but I don't like the spells. The idea to put stronger and stronger damage spell each +10 levels is boring.
The new Avalon spells we got are refreshing gift for instance.

I don't like brute force strategic spells are better. Think about it please.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
thesims3fan123 wrote:

And your point is...?

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
For the life school I suggest... not another healing spell. I was mad when i was level 48 and got my satyr pet and rebirth. while storm got storm lord and stormzilla, myth got othrus and the othrus pet, ice got frost giant and the colosus pet, fire got fire dragon and got the helephant pet, death got scarecrow and the wraith pet, and balance got power nova and hydra. I am very frusturated that i got both healing spells for my pet and my spell. not again do i want another healing spell.

Wolf Pixietamer level 64 thurgist.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
BlueHighwind wrote:
MightyWizard1999 wrote:

Don't hijack my post >_<. Also, this would be a very overpowered DEATH spell.
well I'm sorry i just wrote what had to have poped into my mind

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
thesims3fan123 wrote:

And your point is...?
exactly your point is

Explorer
May 07, 2011

My level 88 Death spell would be Hades. 10 pips. 900 damage to all enemies. Convert half to caster and - 50 percent accuracy to all enemies. A graveyard appears on the field. Suddenly. Hades tears apart the ground above him. Rising up. Hades generates black fire balls from his hands and throws them at all enemies and brings them back to him. Full of their heath. Hades throws them at the caster. Restoring the caster's health.

My idea for a level 88 life spell would be called Pleasant Soul. 80% accuracy. + 2000 health for all friends and absorb 1000 damage for all friends 10 pips. A dead life judgement will appear around your field coating you in green light. Doing the effect.

My idea for a level 88 Storm spell is called Zeus. 950-1150 damage to all enemies. 70 percent accuracy. + 30% Storm accuracy to all friends. 10 pips. A storm swamps the field. Then Zeus appears and brings down a lightning bolt. Then stabs them with it stunning them for 3 rounds.

If you read earlier, you may have noticed that I said not to hijack my post... >_<

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
I like it but i wish the balance spell would have more power since i am a balance wizard but everything else is wonderful and good wonderful idea :D

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Ok I think all of these are AWESOME!! especially the myth spell. :) it is connecting my favorite game to Greek mythology :)

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
MightyWizard1999 wrote:
For the life school I suggest... not another healing spell. I was mad when i was level 48 and got my satyr pet and rebirth. while storm got storm lord and stormzilla, myth got othrus and the othrus pet, ice got frost giant and the colosus pet, fire got fire dragon and got the helephant pet, death got scarecrow and the wraith pet, and balance got power nova and hydra. I am very frusturated that i got both healing spells for my pet and my spell. not again do i want another healing spell.

Wolf Pixietamer level 64 thurgist.

Yes, but life started following a pattern of damage, heal, damage heal. Since the last spell (Level 68) was a damage spell, the next one would most likely be a heal spell.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
I am a level 80 Life and I also do no want another Heal spell, I have no need for it at all. We need to be able to attack as well, not only for XP but so we can be of use too. It is fine that I can heal,b ut I need to less and less since everyone I know has spritley pets that keep them alive fine.

What we do need is another hit all spell.

I would like to see a hit all in a female form, Goddess of Nature (Gaia possibly) she is formed/arises from the earth, rocks and plants, or maybe forms by joining of images of nature things (animals, surrounding plants, birds insects etc) she is made of those nature things and shows her anger towards our enemies by making the earth swallow each enemy up, if they do not die, they get a life trap.

She would do 900-950 damage (or possibly more) with the life traps if said enemies do not die.

Just another idea out there.