Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Logic Decks?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 05, 2010
If you think about the future decks, what could we add? More deck space, more Maximum cards? To me I don't agree too much, but here is an idea of what we could add to the next set of decks.

3 functions to add.The functions are 'Terminate' 'Hold' and 'Request'.

Terminate:

This function is more of an advanced discard, so for example,you have several spell cards you think you don't need to use anymore and they keep showing up in your hand. So you select the card you want to Terminate and select a button to Terminate the card. By next turn, you should have most of the card you wanted to terminate discarded.

Request:

Have you ever been annoyed that you wanted a card but it almost never shown up in your hand? Well Request could help.
The function works by clicking the button called 'Request',You click it and it shows every card you have in your deck, if you click on one copy of your card, you have requested one. Request doesn't give you the selected card by next turn certainly, it raises the chance of the card to show up in your hand.

Hold:

This is a bit like Terminate but doesn't discard one. Like Terminate, you may select a card and click 'Terminate' but you click hold instead. Once you have selected 'Hold'. By next turn you should have your selected cards "dissapear" from your hand, it hasn't been discarded, it has been removed from your hand and been given the cards a lower chance to appear in your hand.

Is it overpowered?

At first as it seems, yes.

But they could intolerate the deck in PvP matches.

Plus to make it fair, you need to use a turn to complete an action like this, perhaps you need to use a fraction of your mana.

I'm probably thinking it could be added in a Level 90 expansion.

Hope you like my idea!

Wolf D. Transcendant Necromancer.