Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Geez

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 15, 2010
I saw a whole bunch of people saying celestia was way to easy. Seriously? They said if it was any easier it would just be pointing and clicking. For me, it's point, click, point, click, critical triton on me: dead. I don't even get the pips for one spell. Seriously? That's easy?

Any of you reading this, do you just simply plow through this world? Do you get killed my critical tritons(In street battles!)? I have two archmages and a legendary by my side, and I still struggle. And you are saying you can solo the entire thing. In that case, you are my hero.

GEEZ!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I did not find Celestia easy at all. No way. I did, however, solo well over 85% of it including the Trial of Spheres. Perhaps you are at a level too low? You don't mention what school you are either. You may want to boost your gear, etc.

Don't pay any attention to those 'others'... each persons gaming experience is different. Just keep trying... you'll do fine eventually. :)

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
LOLZ, @jameson143,

Welcome to Celestia!

You need to stock shields in your regular and treasure decks. Be prepared to shield and wait out the first 3-4 rounds of each battle so you can build pips, blade up AND survive :) Train Sun school if you need damage and/or accuracy boost to augment your spell casting performance. If you have enough training points, consider investing in some Star school spells to boost resist and critical rating. Carry a spritely pet and other heals in gear and treasures.

Did I say that storm shields are a must?!?!?!? I train them from the nice young lady in the Fairgrounds in Wizard City.

The very best way to enjoy Celestia, IMHO, is to wait until level 54 or so to start that world. I like the pathway from Wintertusk to Celestia, because I have a chance to build good critical stats while I gain power. In addition, I enter CL with some extra trained spells, a nice pet, and more health. This helps with the initial shock of Celestia's difficulty, especially in the Grotto and the Science Center.

Another bit of advice is this: Team up with good friends. You can double your strength, defense, and pace through this very long world AND enjoy good company along the way.

Happy Questing,

Qbb

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Defender
May 15, 2010
I am in the school of death. And I guess I am a lower level because I was baffled about how to get in. You guessed it, I was under level 48. I am trying to do wintertusk and mooshu first in order to level up a bit.

Defender
May 15, 2010
queenlybluebean wrote:
LOLZ, @jameson143,

Welcome to Celestia!

You need to stock shields in your regular and treasure decks. Be prepared to shield and wait out the first 3-4 rounds of each battle so you can build pips, blade up AND survive :) Train Sun school if you need damage and/or accuracy boost to augment your spell casting performance. If you have enough training points, consider investing in some Star school spells to boost resist and critical rating. Carry a spritely pet and other heals in gear and treasures.

Did I say that storm shields are a must?!?!?!? I train them from the nice young lady in the Fairgrounds in Wizard City.

The very best way to enjoy Celestia, IMHO, is to wait until level 54 or so to start that world. I like the pathway from Wintertusk to Celestia, because I have a chance to build good critical stats while I gain power. In addition, I enter CL with some extra trained spells, a nice pet, and more health. This helps with the initial shock of Celestia's difficulty, especially in the Grotto and the Science Center.

Another bit of advice is this: Team up with good friends. You can double your strength, defense, and pace through this very long world AND enjoy good company along the way.

Happy Questing,

Qbb
I have 2 archmages at my side at most times, along with a master theurgist. I have storm shields, my pet is spritely, i have a sun spell, which is also from my pet... I don't wanna get to level 54! XD.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
jameson143 wrote:
I am in the school of death. And I guess I am a lower level because I was baffled about how to get in. You guessed it, I was under level 48. I am trying to do wintertusk and mooshu first in order to level up a bit.

I finished most of my quests before I started celesta too. Its a good idea if your just level 48.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
jameson143 wrote:
I have 2 archmages at my side at most times, along with a master theurgist. I have storm shields, my pet is spritely, i have a sun spell, which is also from my pet... I don't wanna get to level 54! XD.

LOL.

Valerian (or Val/Vampy, as I've come to know and love him) is a level 54 necro grandmaster. He started in CL at 49, and it feels like he's been there forever! With enemies that critical constantly, plus gear with horrible crit-block, he's totally lost his footing and is now my least-played character.

I have changed my strategy a zillion times, embraced the fine art of spamming TCs, and always remember to shield before casting any type of self-drain spell (here's looking at you, Sacrifice!). But it doesn't help much, since even street mobs critical constantly~ often before Val has the pips to cast a Vampire or Wraith. And don't even get me started on bosses... they are a total nightmare, and Val often has to repeat the same instance 3 or 4 times. Death requires extensive buffing, in order to be effective, and he usually doesn't have the time to build up a decent hit.

omar1112 wrote:
I finished most of my quests before I started celesta too. Its a good idea if your just level 48.

In other news, Sestiva (my level 48 Storm wiz) just beat Malistaire last night and is now in CL~ does this mean that she's underleveled? I could always send her to Grizzleheim, but that's kinda boring... and probably too easy for her. I'll probably just focus on getting Val to Legendary (and out of CL), before Sestiva starts questing. Really, I just want them both out of there, ASAP.

To all of those saying that Celestia is "too easy"... Lies, all of it! My level 80 Balance wiz wouldn't go back there, if someone paid her to... unless it involves a pet-farming run in ToTS. That's totally legit.

Good luck, everyone!

El Veeb/Vampy/Sestiva
Death/54 and Storm/48

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
jameson143 wrote:
I saw a whole bunch of people saying celestia was way to easy. Seriously? They said if it was any easier it would just be pointing and clicking. For me, it's point, click, point, click, critical triton on me: dead. I don't even get the pips for one spell. Seriously? That's easy?

Any of you reading this, do you just simply plow through this world? Do you get killed my critical tritons(In street battles!)? I have two archmages and a legendary by my side, and I still struggle. And you are saying you can solo the entire thing. In that case, you are my hero.

GEEZ!

When people say Celestia's easy, they just say that to sound cool. People act like they can "Solo Malistaire 5 times in a row without dying" but really, they just say that to make people jealous. My point is, it is hard. So don't get a GEEZ over this, hey, give us a break. It's hard and I'm pretty sure every 20,000 million wizards out there levels 1 and above, have asked for help ANYWHERE in celestia. I have too, my friend. Even when I was a level 60... *Blushes*! If you ever find me in the spiral, add me!!!!! I'm usually on realms Diego, Falmea, Greyrose (mostly Greyrose), Bernie, Kevin. My name is Emily Ice Blood level 72 Death... usually in the bazaar or Avalon. If you ever get a chance to look me up, or find me somewhere in the Spiral, tell me "Your the girl from wizard101.com and said for me to add you" and add me. lol. Then I'll help you! I'll say "What's the password" and you say "Geez" Then I'll know it's you for SURE! :P

Catcha in the Spiral, my friends!

~Emily IceBlood level 72 death

Administrator
monkeybow1 wrote:
If you ever get a chance to look me up, or find me somewhere in the Spiral, tell me "Your the girl from wizard101.com and said for me to add you" and add me. lol. Then I'll help you! I'll say "What's the password" and you say "Geez" Then I'll know it's you for SURE! :P

Probably not wise to ask in game anything about passwords, young Wizard...

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
monkeybow1 wrote:
If you ever get a chance to look me up, or find me somewhere in the Spiral, tell me "Your the girl from wizard101.com and said for me to add you" and add me. lol. Then I'll help you! I'll say "What's the password" and you say "Geez" Then I'll know it's you for SURE! :P

Probably not wise to ask in game anything about passwords, young Wizard...

Prof. Greyrose is right~ even if you're not actually asking for someone's password, those words will look really bad when Mr. Lincoln sees the chat-log. I know you're trying to help our OP, but I don't want you to get banned because it's not what it looks like. Sad panda! :(

monkeybow1 wrote:
When people say Celestia's easy, they just say that to sound cool. People act like they can "Solo Malistaire 5 times in a row without dying" but really, they just say that to make people jealous.

LOL.

From level 60 onward, I've soloed Malistaire more than enough times to know that it's totally doable... and I've done it 5x in a row, though that Gurtok Demon gets really annoying, after the 3rd or 4th run. Still, I wanted the gear for my balance wiz~ he finally dropped it at level 76; I hope none of you had that problem. :P

And I hate Celestia. It's not easy~ I hated it when my sorceress was there, and I hate it now. In fact, I sent my Death wiz to Wintertusk, just so I wouldn't punch my computer-screen... if that's not love for CL, then I don't know what is.

Sending good vibes your way!
El Veeb, the Visceral Avenger :)

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:
LOLZ, @jameson143,

Welcome to Celestia!

Happy Questing,

Qbb

I like your advices.

I don't think Celestia was easy AT ALL. The hard part for me, I think it's all those 'Collect Item from Streetmonsters quest'. They take forever to collect what you want. Battling the monsters were hard, very hard. I remember a boss (Forgot which place it was) and it started out with 6 pips. (3 power pips.) That round, it was the opponent to start and I was hit with something rank 4+. (Not cool.) Even as a life wizard, I don't think I can solo Malistaire by myself, some people are just acting cool and stuff. Oh and I started Celestia at level 49, a little too early ain't I? But now I'm level 57, after returning to the Celestia Base Camp a thousand times from battling (Getting defeated). Ah, spritely, non of my pets wants to learn it. And it actually appears to me, life spells fizzle more than storm or fire spells. My seraph, each round of attempting to cast, fizzles. And the opponent like, NEVER fizzles. My friends, are never on when I am. (Because I moved.)

By the way, can I ask a question? Do you have to complete Grizzleheim in order to enter Wintertusk or that I can just enter Wintertusk at my own deeds?

Abigail Fairyblossom- Level 57 Life - Stormriven Hall
Abigail Fairyblossom- Level 45 Balanec - The Crucible
Sestiva- Level 35 Storm - Crimson Fields

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Abbigail623 wrote:
By the way, can I ask a question? Do you have to complete Grizzleheim in order to enter Wintertusk or that I can just enter Wintertusk at my own deeds?

Abigail Fairyblossom- Level 57 Life - Stormriven Hall
Abigail Fairyblossom- Level 45 Balanec - The Crucible
Sestiva- Level 35 Storm - Crimson Fields

Hi Abbigail623,

Yes, you must complete Grizzleheim in order to enter Wintertusk.

If you have not completed Grizzleheim, it should be easy for your Life wizard to finish most of that world solo. You might even be able to handle the final boss fight in Ravenscar on your own :) (I would recommend friends just for the company, though.)

At level 57, you should be able to train the sun and star schools in CL. At this point, you should be able to get Gargantuan and Unstoppable for damage and accuracy boosts, and Fortify, Amplify, and Vengeance for increased defense, damage, and critical boost. You should also be able to craft good level 55 gear such as hat, robe, boots, athame, ring, and wand.

When you go to Wintertusk, consider investing in the crafted level 56 hat, robe, and boots, and maybe a nice ring, athame, and wand. In Wintertusk, you will gain new spells and a new pet to further enhance your Theurgist's performance. Wintertusk provides excellent resources to help develop stronger damage and healing spells and improve power and defense stats.

Have fun as you adventure in Wintertusk :) And watch out for those sly giants.

Queenlybluebean
Iridian Shadooweaver, Archmage Theurgist

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I have to agree that Celestia is not easy at all. I think the worst are the ice school enemies with those dreaded tower shields. The storm bosses are no joke either. Celestia and Wintertusk are the two main worlds that I actually switch to a more crowded realm in hopes of finding more people battling the same enemy I need. I always ask if I may join, of course. Since I am on my life wiz, most people are more than happy to let me join. Ha ha, everyone loves a healer.