Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No class Quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
I have a level 74 Life character and i was wondering why i havent gotten any class quests since i was level 38 and up, and i wanted to know if you could somehow give me the quests for my class so i can complete them?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
coldbore wrote:
I have a level 74 Life character and i was wondering why i havent gotten any class quests since i was level 38 and up, and i wanted to know if you could somehow give me the quests for my class so i can complete them?

Class (school) quests are usually for new spells only. Other than that, you just do the quests as you come to them. If you are missing spells, check with the professors. Every now and then, there is a glitch that prevents you from being getting the icon from you main professor.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
Is there any way that you or anybody from Kingsisle can help tell me what quests it is that im missing.

Defender
May 15, 2010
Have you finished the level thirty-eight spells? My friend had the same problem. She made a new wizard, and then later the problem fixed itself. Make a new wizard might be out of the question as, um, well, yeah. Just contact Kingsisle and see if they can fix it. If not, just wait it out. Sorry for the inconvenience, young wizard!

May your spells stay strong and your swords stay sharp!

-Valkoor Skullspear, Master of Death