Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Helpline: A great solution

AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I was thinking that wizard101 one should have an ingame helpline. Bear with me, it might get a little complicated. You would go to an pub like building withing the Commons (or Oasis, Reagent Square, Northguard, Caliburn, etc.) and click on a giant book. The book will then ask you which quest you need help on. Once you click on the option, it will give you a list of wizards with the same quests who need help on it. You can then invite them to help you complete the quest. It will aid many wizards that need help with harder quests or dungeons that require 4 people.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
hmmm, i like the idea, but it would get too full in places like wc, where hundreds of people have the same quests on unicorn way. you should also make it realm-based. if there aren't that many in your realm, you could also be able to expand to all realms. then it would list type of wizard, level, and name.

Otherwise, i like the idea. it will certainly help people get through quests easier and make new allies along the way

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
I like the idea but that would take weeks to finish javascript:emoticon('');