Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Older gamers?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
Hi i am looking for older gamers to play with but dont really know how to find them. i started playing with my son to make sure he was safe but he has gotten bored and i would rather have some older gamers to play with. what realm is better? I am Tasha Ravenblade. Level 58 if any one wants to find me. I am in Wu right now.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
There are some social groups on

http://www.wizard101central.com/

There is one goup in particular that is for adults. If you have not already registered on that site, you may want to consider it.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
It has been said that Pixie is preferred but I can not verify this for sure. In my time of playing the game I have run across a few older game players.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
brwac wrote:
It has been said that Pixie is preferred but I can not verify this for sure. In my time of playing the game I have run across a few older game players.

Third time trying to post this.

You may also find older gamers in Kelvin and Scarecrow

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
im an older gamer but im am currently in moo shoo but would love to play with older gamers

Jennifer Frogsong - Balance Wizard

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
iansmomma wrote:
Hi i am looking for older gamers to play with but dont really know how to find them. i started playing with my son to make sure he was safe but he has gotten bored and i would rather have some older gamers to play with. what realm is better? I am Tasha Ravenblade. Level 58 if any one wants to find me. I am in Wu right now.

I been around for many years , I play with my son as well when he wants to play lol.

Blaze Weaver level 80 Fire / Quinn level 73 life

Survivor
May 27, 2012
im a older gamer just started playing last friday to play with my daughter. She started to playing but bounces around on games.so i really dont know anyone oin here so ive mostly haved played this game solo so far.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I'm an older gamer with wizards spanning anywhere from Wizard City to Avalon. I usually skip around the realms, depending on which is less crowded.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I am an adult gamer and love to group up. Say Hi if you see me in game.

Devin Darksong – lvl 80 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong – lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong – lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong – lvl 61 Myth
Dolan Darksong – lvl 60 Ice