Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Ideas For New Level 88 Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2010
I have some ideas for level 88 spells.

Myth: Icarus. Icarus was a man that was trapped in the Labyrinth with his father, Daedalus. I was thinking that Icarus can come into the sky with his wax wings and plummet onto the enemy because of the Sun melting his wings. Damage: 950-1050

Balance: Tomb. Tomb can be a spell described as this: A tomb appears from the sand. Emerging from the tomb should be a pack of Krokomummies. They come stampeding to the enemies (it will be an all enemy spell) but stop and form parallel lines in front of the entrance to the tomb. A flash of light, being the tomb's curse will come and curse each enemy and will stun them each for 2 rounds. Damage: 850-975

That's all I have!

-Wizard Spiritdust

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
I have a life spell called: Mother Nature, this is how it goes in my head bushes and green and brown leafs will appear and a huge vine coming from the ground will twist up. Then a woman will come out of the vine and she will call apon vines that will dig (this is an all hit spell) under the ground and pop up and hit one enemy then go to the next. The damage 920 to 1000 hope you will except the spell. :)

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
livvyluvliv wrote:
Myth: Icarus. Icarus was a man that was trapped in the Labyrinth with his father, Daedalus. I was thinking that Icarus can come into the sky with his wax wings and plummet onto the enemy because of the Sun melting his wings. Damage: 950-1050

As interesting as that is, I don't see how that can be an attack. Icarus plummeting to Earth and lands on the target to deal damage? Sounds more tragic than effective. And the damage is a bit much in my opinion as well as a little on the dull side.

Balance: Tomb. Tomb can be a spell described as this: A tomb appears from the sand. Emerging from the tomb should be a pack of Krokomummies. They come stampeding to the enemies (it will be an all enemy spell) but stop and form parallel lines in front of the entrance to the tomb. A flash of light, being the tomb's curse will come and curse each enemy and will stun them each for 2 rounds. Damage: 850-975

First, the name irks me to no end. It's just so...boring. It's a Lvl. 88 spell, and its name is Tomb? Blah. Second, this seems a little too intricate for a spell. I feel like I'd fall asleep during it since it seems like it'd be 5 minutes long. Lastly, the damage is pretty overpowered and Balance has never been able to stun.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
livvyluvliv wrote:

As interesting as that is, I don't see how that can be an attack. Icarus plummeting to Earth and lands on the target to deal damage? Sounds more tragic than effective. And the damage is a bit much in my opinion as well as a little on the dull side.

I believe is a good idea. Has the mythology aspects, as well as effective damage for a level 88 spell.

First, the name irks me to no end. It's just so...boring. It's a Lvl. 88 spell, and its name is Tomb? Blah. Second, this seems a little too intricate for a spell. I feel like I'd fall asleep during it since it seems like it'd be 5 minutes long. Lastly, the damage is pretty overpowered and Balance has never been able to stun.

I agree on this part.

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
hey i got an ice one

ice: ICE DOMO

damage: 1250

description: a giant domo as big as an elephant emerges from an ice cave and shoots blue lasers at all monsters dealing (above) A WHOPPING 1250 DAMAGE

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
ok i think the new life spell is a pian in the butt and i am death so i have new spell ideas that can balance out pvp and gameplay

Death:

Name: Chaotic warewolf

Deals: 400 damage half to self
600 over 3 rounds
-65 to all heart spells

Description: a human like dragaonspyre type comes out of a grave and sees the moonlight, he turns into a big warewolf looking at you and then turns his face to the opponent he then does whatever.

Life:

Name: Mother Nature

Deals: 900-1050 to all enemies

Description: a Bright light comes from above then under the opponent trees comes up after being rooted up viciously, kinda like earthquake.

Myth:

Name: Glass titan

Deals: 120 damage per pip
removes all stun blocks from enemy

Description: A titan appears and punches the opponent twice, with each punch glass spatters everywhere.

Balance:

Name: Patience

Deals: 820- 950 to enemy
Steals all shields and blades from enemy

Description: None someone help me on this one lol

Storm:

Name: Poseidon

Deals: 1100-1235 to enemy
Stuns for one round
- 2 blades

Description: A tempest appears and from the midst of it poseidon arises out of the storm he then lifts his hands and bolts the enemy with a bolt that resembles insane bolt.

Fire:

Name: Hephaestus

Deals: 300 damage
+500 over 3 rounds
+2 -50s to enemy

Description: Haphaestus appears scratching his head with a metal stick, he then stares at his opponent and blows fire on him when he is done the metal stick drops on his foot and he gets pissed off and deals the 300 damage xD

Ice:

Name: Chione

Deals: 800-945 damage
+switch shields and blades with opponent

Descrition: Chione appears from no where the same as snow angel and her hands is made of ice, she simply touches you and you freeze like you do with frost bite then she summons a snow storm and breaks the ice and takes opponents items and gives them to you.

Well thats all and for the new world i was hoping marganthe could get pissed off and we can meet her but she suprisingly doesnt fight with minions, SHE FIGHTS WITH MALISTAIRE!!!!!!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
livvyluvliv wrote:

I believe is a good idea. Has the mythology aspects, as well as effective damage for a level 88 spell.

Yes, but my main problem is with the animation. I'm fine with the focus and the damage can be easily fixed, but the animation is not cool.