Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Got new spells but after getting more crowns.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
Ok so I bought 2500 crowns to get some more spells. I went and got some life spells and bought more training points. Then I went got som fire spells and bought some more training points and went and got some lighting spells. But when I went and bought more training points, all of my spells that I had got was gone, even the ones before I got the 2500 crowns. So what happened and is there a way to get those spells back?

Oh I am a ice wizard.

Administrator
I think there's been a breakdown in communication here, young Wizard.

When you sell back your spells to regain your Training Points spent, you are doing just that - removing all the spells you gained by spending Training Points so you can re-spend those Training Points in another way.

I'm sorry you misunderstood that, but Mr Lincoln explains it to you very clearly, even warning you that you will lose your secondary spells.

community@wizard101.com
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Oh ouch, that is a horrific way to be wasting crowns. Sorry, but there is no way to buy training points. What you are doing, is buying them back by giving up the spells you already trained and for a crown fee. That way, if you did not like the way you spent your training points, you can restart and try again. But there is no current way to buy training points.