Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The solution has been found about the Wyrd!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
OK, you know how when you finish a quest from someone, the NPC automatically gives you the next quest? Well, there is a bug with one of the quest givers. He doesnt automatically give you a quest, he just stops talking to you, i guess Innes Idle doesn't like people! lol!

Innes Idle is located in Caer lyon, if your coming from the wild, turn left around the shrine. you should see Amber nights. there is a mansion up ahead. Innes Idle is in there!

Do that in the meantime, until Kingsisle fixes the problem

Administrator
The first time you are asked to speak to Innes it's about the whereabouts of Emayn Cloudtail. When you ask him, he says he doesn’t know, and to go ask Jeremiah Carver.

Innes doesn’t have anything else to say at this point.

The next time you need to find Innes is for the quest Lost the Music. Jeremiah says he’s taken up with the Amber Knights. Defeating Amber Knights will reveal that Innes is inside one of the estates near where the Amber Knights are located.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Where exactly is the house that Ines is in? Am I able to just walk into the house?

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
advtech wrote:
OK, you know how when you finish a quest from someone, the NPC automatically gives you the next quest? Well, there is a bug with one of the quest givers. He doesnt automatically give you a quest, he just stops talking to you, i guess Innes Idle doesn't like people! lol!

Innes Idle is located in Caer lyon, if your coming from the wild, turn left around the shrine. you should see Amber nights. there is a mansion up ahead. Innes Idle is in there!

Do that in the meantime, until Kingsisle fixes the problem

EDIT: This is the SECOND time you meet Innes Idle, not the first! Thanks for pointing that out, prof. Greyrose!

EDIT 2: i meant to spell knights under Amber Knights, my bad.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Ok yea this isnt exactly on topic but the topic brought this to mind. Am I the only person annoyed by the small amount of information on the maps?

Survivor
Nov 03, 2011
thank you for this thread!

after 4/5 days of searching , posting a topic and waiting
running around aimlessly for countless hours
goggle searches

this thread got me back on track

professor greyrose you replied in my other thread and i did all i could to run thru every single mission trying to rememeber if id done it or not
this was my problem

obvioulsy this needs to be addressed

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009

The first time you are asked to speak to Innes it's about the whereabouts of Emayn Cloudtail. When you ask him, he says he doesn’t know, and to go ask Jeremiah Carver.

The next time you need to find Innes is for the quest Lost the Music. Jeremiah says he’s taken up with the Amber Knights. Defeating Amber Knights will reveal that Innes is inside one of the estates near where the Amber Knights are located.

i've already done this and i've only one quest left and thats jabberwock and i still can't get into the wyrd ......why?thanks for any help i can get on this

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
rosethegreat wrote:

i've already done this and i've only one quest left and thats jabberwock and i still can't get into the wyrd ......why?thanks for any help i can get on this

Were you ever able to get into the Wyrd? For a week I have been trying everything I can think of to find the next quest. I can't get beyond the Wild, and no one seems to have an exclamation or question mark for me. I have no quests beyond finding crows, tapestries or scrolls. I am completely baffled! I have fought all the boss fights repeatedly, and nothing seems to work! Innes has nothing to tell me in the masion either, so that's not it. I'm never this clueless, so I'm wondering if I have a bug of some sort! :-( If you figured it out, please share. :-) Thanks

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
sorry dude but jabberwock IS the next one and he insane..........................

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
wisman36 wrote:
Where exactly is the house that Ines is in? Am I able to just walk into the house?

This is the quest I am stuck on... There are no mansions that I can enter except for the one with the bride and groom to be.

Where is Innes?