Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea For Death New World Spell.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
Hey guys! I just had a new idea for a death spell for the new world that might come out sooner or later. Here it is:

WereWolves (10 pips)
800-925 hit to all enemies, this would be a attack spell,
global attack, death spell but no sap like the other 4.
i just thought this would be fun since there is really no wolf spell...
the only other spell would be Orthrus which has the moon relation where the Orthrus howls below the moon, but he is more of a dog type creature where a wolf is like a cat to me.

"...think. Empathy, Sympathy, but most of all, apathy."
If size is what sets you apart, then what only matters is the size of your heart.

Kevin BlueGrove.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
kevke67 wrote:
Hey guys! I just had a new idea for a death spell for the new world that might come out sooner or later. Here it is:

WereWolves (10 pips)
the only other spell would be Orthrus which has the moon relation where the Orthrus howls below the moon, but he is more of a dog type creature where a wolf is like a cat to me.

"...think. Empathy, Sympathy, but most of all, apathy."
If size is what sets you apart, then what only matters is the size of your heart.

Kevin BlueGrove.

it's a great idea but maybe a hell dog and not a wolf, but it doesn't matter to hell dog look like a black wolf but could they also make a dark black wolf like as you think

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Sorry to break the news to you, but there already is an orthrus :(

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
MariaWide wrote:
it's a great idea but maybe a hell dog and not a wolf, but it doesn't matter to hell dog look like a black wolf but could they also make a dark black wolf like as you think

Um...there's already Heckhound.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
kevke67 wrote:
WereWolves (10 pips)

The damage is good, but what's the effect? What does the attack look like? And wolves don't look like cats since they have no relation to cats.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
The only problem with this is, is that I have a feeling that this werewolf spell if created, would look to much like wild claw. How do you think you might change it's appearance?

Sincerely Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl 72 necromancer
"Death is always there, even with peace, death will always be there..."