Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One In A Million! Achieved!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
I got the One in a Million Badge! :D :D :D I used Leviathan on the Kraken boss and I got a critical with lots of stuff on and boom! A Million!

Sloan Bearbreaker
Level 74 Storm

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
userchap wrote:
What is it?

You don't know what the one in a million badge is? It is like the hardest badge to ever get, besides the badge to defeat 2000 undead. But what you have to do is deal 1,000,000 damage or more to get the badge. I've got it! What I did, I used Katzenstein's Monster with 2 of each blade to boost it (regular card and treasure card), 2 of each ward, and a death prism, with a few life traps put up before the death prism. Which then knocked Malistaire out. I dealt, and I still remember this number, 4,567,892. Oh, and it was a critical!

Level 68 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade
Quote from Amy Lee: "I scream in darkness, I sleep to die, Erase the silence, Erase my life, Our burning ashes, Blacken the day, A world of nothingness, Blow me away."
From her song Sweet Sacrifice from her album The Open Door

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Trying on my grandmaster Life to get this badge, it sounds awesome! :D
I tried earlier on poor Foulgaze, centaur only hit 600k though. :P

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I finally hit a million! Centaur, mission accomplished!

Lenora Nightstone - Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
Hi. I got backdraft yesterday (+210%) and went over to Unicorn Way to try it out. I got 103k damage and was awestruck until someone suggested I do the one in a million badge. I had a couple of questions;

1) If I use a fire wand of 100 on an ice being I get 100 damage plus a boost. If I use that same wand on a fire being with a prism will I get more damage? I have seen some implications that a prism will somehow magnify the damage a bit and wonder if this is true.

2) Lets say I put some ice traps on an enemy. Then a fire to ice prism. And then some fire traps. When I use my fire wand will it be magnified (by the fire traps), converted, and then magnified even more (by the ice traps)?

This is an awesome game and I'm always learning something new. Thanks for any advice.

P.S. I saw a great page that did a lot of great explanation and math and wonder if anyone has calculated the greatest possible theoretical hit? But even this would be enhanced by power boosts and damage boosts. I'd be interested to see it. Thanks again.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
benjapoof321 wrote:
What if you get more than one million?

One million is the cap. If you get more than one million, it filters all the way down to 1,000k (1m)

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
Congrats to leporter! I have a life mage as well. Now you have proven that even a healer can get epic kills. And yes, I agree that next to gnomes, the centaur is probably our best card to attack a single opponent. Without even trying, I've gotten 10,000 hit points from centaur against a death boss in Dragonspyre. Yeah, I still need 90,000 more hit points to get the badge, but I was still surprised to do that much damage at that level.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hey One In A Million Achievers!
This is my first time posting and I also wanted to say that I have gotten the One In A Million Badge! Woot Woot!

~Matthew DragonHunter~

Matthew DragonHunter ~ Lvl. 55 Diviner

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh gee i got mine a long while back when it was a new badge and
it is easy to get you just lay out the strategy on how you are going to do it

and 2000 undead is just time consuming that's all

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
shakybird1000 wrote:
This is my first time posting and I also wanted to say that I have gotten the One In A Million Badge! Woot Woot!

~Matthew DragonHunter~

im a lvl 80 balance and i did a 1 million with triton but didn't get the badge. does it have to be a school card?

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Got 1,000,000 twice on my archmage fire. First time efreet, second time sunbird no lie i even have a friend who knows i hit it cause he was wt me plus no critical either.

Efreet- balance and death assistance
Sunbird- only death assistance.

My life hit million wt fluffy with just a balance assistance. Oh btw, my life was 62 at the time.

My storm hit million with levy at lvl 25 :D :D with just a fire, balance assistance and a myth to kill minions.

Steven strongsword, archmage fire.
Ben life, 62 life.
Mark thunder, 27 storm.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I got it One in a Million too! Thank you Caitlin Shadowflame, my trustworthy balance friend who had a ton of patience with me! I am never going "hidden to friends" when you are on

Now, I walk all around the spiral with my nice new badge.

The only problem? I have tons of initiates and novices asking to be my friend.

Maybe its just because I am also a transcendent .... Oh well!

Now, what crazy thing should I do next ... I got it! Solo a Jabberwock! :P

Blaze Icecloud, a level 75 Ice who has 1,000,000 damage

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
One In A Million!!

This is my first posting. I got the badge using Judgement.

Valerian DragonStalker - Archmage Sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
pfrelick227 wrote:
shakybird1000 wrote:

~Matthew DragonHunter~

im a lvl 80 balance and i did a 1 million with triton but didn't get the badge. does it have to be a school card?

For me I used a Leviathan TC (Treasure Card) and like i said in the above i am a diviner. And everybody on this thread have used a card that is from their school. For example: A high lvl Pyromancer would probably use Efreet.
It would also be easy if you used a card for your school of focus because you would be able to use your power pips accordingly. So if I was balance like you, I would use judgment with a full power pip case! And sorry if you worked so hard. :( Maybe you would get it next time! Hope you do if you try! Don't stop beliveing! :D

~Matthew DragonHunter~

Matthew DragonHunter ~ Lvl. 62 Diviner (That's right, I'm gonna need help with WaterWorks some time! )

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
One in a Million!
I got it today
Nathan Firemask
lvl 76 death Wizard

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
One i a million here! got it with my 64 diviner Ronan Stormcloud. Go Leviathan!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
one in a million
five min. ago
lev. 51 storm
in dragonsfire

wizard-james dragonblood

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
One In a Million Badge here also

I had the help of a balance friend who Put Balance blade, Blade storm, Hex, Feint from his necklace on me and the boss, Then i put on My storm blade, Elemental Blade, storm blade TC, Elemental Blade TC, Hex TC, Feint TC, Feint from Death school, Storm Trap, Storm Trap TC, Elemental Trap, Elemental Trap TC, Supercharge (full Yellow pips max) Supercharge TC (full yellow pip max), and used Levy with Gargantuan attached to it and i hit One Million Exact. I think i still have the picture on my computer somewhere. I was so happy to achieve it. I was lvl 64 when i achieved this.

Kymma StormCloud lvl 70 Diviner.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
One in a million
David Fireweaver
Got it a few weeks back on the 3rd try. Had to buy a few treasure cards to achieve the correct amount of blades an traps.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
One in a Million!
Characters that have achieved.
|
v

Abigail Fairyblossom - Archmage Life
Got it on fourth try.
First: 230947
Second: 281623
Third: 938080
Fourth: 1000000

Sestiva - Master Storm
Got it first try.
First: 1000000

Will do this on my Grandmaster Balance, Magus Death and maybe Adept Ice (If the level is able to) when I have the time. C:

Good luck on the people who hasn't!

Survivor
Nov 24, 2009
One in a million!
I got it a little while ago, forgot the level but it was after I got efreet.
I got it my first try, just cause I did the math for the damage a bunch of times before attempting on poor Foulgaze.
Abigail Windtamer
Level 74 Pyromancer

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Two days ago on my Diviner because pride told me to earn it before becoming an Archmage. lol Poor Foulgaze will hate me forever.